Institute for Public Architecture, New York, NY, US, Curatorial Assistant
• Researched housing for Low Rise High Density Housing exhibit, Center for Architecture.
Columbia University Temple Hoyne Buell Center for the Study of American Architecture, New York, NY, US, Program Assistant
• Coordinated exhibitions and conferences.
• Foreclosed, Rehousing the American Dream, MoMA
• Technics and Art: Architecture, Cities, and History after Mumford, Columbia University
OBRA Architects, New York, NY, US, Architectural Intern
• Design development phase of the SanHe school: Rhino model of the campus and of classrooms for daylighting analysis; fire egress, fire truck radius, and program area calculations.
• Built physical models for the Floating Cinema competition and the MoMA toy project.
Costanzo Designs LLC, Richmond, VA, US, Owner
• Founder of a four-person branding, web design, and photography company.
• Managed sales, marketing, accounting, and public relations.
• Served fifty organizations, including Fortune 500 companies.
Long & Foster Real Estate, Richmond, VA, US, Graphic Designer
• Created a logo for the local office that I used in a weekly newspaper spread.
• Designed brochures and other marketing materials.
• Served seventy real estate agents.
Richmond Magazine, Richmond, VA, US, Photography Intern
• Contributed portrait, food, and product photography to monthly issues.
• Photographed Richmond landmarks and neighborhoods for the annual Complete Sourcebook.
Columbia University, New York, NY, US, MArch, Master of Architecture
The College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA, US, BArch, Bachelor of Arts