Institute for Public Architecture, New York, NY, US, Curatorial Assistant
• Researched housing for Low Rise High Density Housing exhibit, Center for Architecture.
The Temple Hoyne Buell Center for the Study of American Architecture, Columbia University, New York, NY, US, Program Assistant
• Coordinated exhibitions and conferences.
• Foreclosed, Rehousing the American Dream, MoMA
• Technics and Art: Architecture, Cities, and History after Mumford, Columbia University
OBRA Architects, New York, NY, US, Architectural Intern
• Design development phase of the SanHe school: Rhino model of the campus and of classrooms for daylighting analysis; fire egress, fire truck radius, and program area calculations.
• Built physical models for the Floating Cinema competition and the MoMA toy project.
Costanzo Designs LLC, Richmond, VA, US, Owner
• Founder of a four-person branding, web design, and photography company.
• Managed sales, marketing, accounting, and public relations.
• Served fifty organizations, including Fortune 500 companies.
Long & Foster Real Estate, Richmond, VA, US, Graphic Designer
• Created a logo for the local office that I used in a weekly newspaper spread.
• Designed brochures and other marketing materials.
• Served seventy real estate agents.
Richmond Magazine, Richmond, VA, US, Photography Intern
• Contributed portrait, food, and product photography to monthly issues.
• Photographed Richmond landmarks and neighborhoods for the annual Complete Sourcebook.
Columbia University, New York, NY, US, MArch, Master of Architecture
The College of William & Mary, Williamsburg, VA, US, BArch, Bachelor of Arts