Landry Design Group, Los Angeles, CA, US, Project Coordinator
- Execute design concepts and develop projects from the schematic phase to construction phase
- Construction Administration
- Attend client meetings and assist with determination of project requirements
- Assist the PM in the drafting and issuance of project proposals, RFP’s, preliminary schedules
- Site meetings
- Track the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines/trades
- Use project scheduling and control tools to monitor projects plans, work hours, budgets and
- Effectively and accurately communicate relevant project information to the client and project team
- Ensure clients’ needs are met in a timely and cost effective manner
- Review field inspection reports from Consultants throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Assist the PM in the review of Contractor quotations to ensure that only fair and reasonable pricing is
recommended for approval
- Track & manage contemplated change notices and change orders in the database
- Prepare substantial completion certificates and ensure all required project close out documents are
- Communicate ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and
for developing this attitude in others
- Keep the Project Manager (PM) and others informed about project status and issues that may impact
Dennis Gibbens Architects, Santa Monica, CA, US, Architectural Designer
During my time at Dennis Gibbens Architects, I worked on a high end residential projects and a private island development in the Bahamas. My primary roles on these projects included but were not limited to:
Schematic/Concept Design, Design Development, Generating Bid Sets, Construction Documents, As Built Drawings and 3d Rendering. I was highly involved in the design and development of the projects I was a part of and worked closely with the principal and Project Manager.
HBA/Hirsch Bedner Associates, Santa Monica, CA, US, 3d Visualization/Renderer and Draftsman
At HBA, I produced 3d renderings and helped many design teams with drafting for several hospitality projects ranging from four to five star hotels in Asia as well as some residential projects. I had the opportunity to work closely with several design teams in producing concept presentations and renderings used to present to current and potential clients.
Roto Architects, Los Angeles, CA, US, Project Manager/ Designer/ 3d Visualization-Renderer
At Roto Architects I worked as a designer on a variety of different projects ranging from small residential additions to a large bird rehabilitation facility in Phoenix, Arizona. I managed two small residential projects at Roto with the direction of Michael Rotondi. My primary roles included but were not limited to: Schematic/Concept Design, Design Development, Generating Bid Sets, Construction Documents, Construction Administration and 3d Rendering.
University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), Los Angeles, CA, US, MArch, M.Arch II / Niel Denari's Suprastudio
During my time at UCLA in the Suprastudio program, we investigated architecture’s experimental deployment at the city scale, the building and its fabrication. A great group of faculty and visitors offered critical studies and technical seminars related to the studio project. Students from across the world undertook projects with internationally recognized faculty in collaboration with expert consultants, visitors, and client leaders from industry, government and the civic community. The year’s focused, four-studio sequence, anchored by emerging design technologies and current theory, took a look at architecture in the contemporary post urban condition. We examined Los Angeles as a site and used the city as a springboard into the provocative opportunities confronting the next generation of architects.
Woodbury University, Burbank, CA, US, BArch, Architecture
Ventura Community College, Ventura, CA, US, Intro Courses in Architecture
Buena High School, Ventura, CA, US, High School, GED/Diploma
2008 UCLA SF/GOFP/USAP Advanced Scholarship, Scholarship
Awarded in Recognition for Academic Accomplishments
2006 Woodbury University Grand Critique Award, Award
Award of design excellence.This award was given to the three top architecture students during the 3rd year of the architecture program. I was voted the top choice of the Faculty.
2005 AIA-AAF Scholarship Award, Award
Outstanding academic achievement and original creative work in architecture.