see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
Specialize in commercial design with regards to space planning, preparing documents, and developing digital and hand-drawn renders.
Pacific Hospitality Design, Los Angeles, CA, US, Project Coordinator/Assistant Designer
Successfully able to convey acquired information verbally with designer and clients, create quotes for job bidding, organize and maintain purchase orders for materials, fabric inventory, and production binders.
Utilize AutoCad to create shop drawings to convey detailed specifications regarding custom furniture to prepare for production. Responsible for developing rendered floor plans and elevations for interior design projects.
Demonstrate proficiencies in coordination with consultants, vendors, and owners and assist in production research, design, and development.
Freelancer, La Crescenta, CA, US, Interior Design
- Provide professional services that include space planning, furniture and material sourcing, and producing 3-D renders that are consistent with the client’s preferences and budget. The ability to create a relationship with the client to effectively allow optimal communication.
- Developing extensive technical drawings such as floor plans, interior elevations, and custom furniture details to convey the design schematics to the client.
Crate and Barrel, Beverly Hills, CA, US, Department Manager
- Excelled in roles requiring the ability to handle a variety of customer service and administrative tasks and resolve customer issues with expediency.
-Demonstrated proficiencies in merchandising within a high-volume environment, responsible for the removal and build of displays, the awareness of a product’s development or lack thereof, and communicated tasks to employees efficiently.
- Organized and maintained records regarding shipments and transfers, the ordering and receiving of merchandise, and the ability to successfully convey acquired information verbally with management team.
- Consistently praised by management for the quality and timeliness of reports, attention to detail, exemplary customer service delivery and team-player attitude.
Princes & Crows Wallpaper and Decor, Los Angeles, CA, US, Intern
- Assisted in following up with clients/designers and worked efficiently with other vendors, sat in during client meetings, visiting partnered showrooms and discussing sales.
- Responsible for developing leads for new clients and preparing sample packets accordingly, maintained social media updates, communicate with clients via phone and email, and organizing contact lists for various cities.
Art Institute of California-Los Angeles, Santa Monica, CA, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
Council for Interior Design Accreditation (CIDA)
Western Association of Schools & Colleges Accreditation (WASC)