Ambitious and enthusiastic architecture graduate student with six (6) years experience in the construction field for various residential and commercial projects. Responsible for drafting and design for construction and presentation drawings for clientele, site inspections and planning, and coordination and management of construction projects with other contractors, sub-consultants and engineers. Currently enrolled at Lawrence Technological University in Southfield, Michigan in the Master's of Architecture program with a July 2014 anticipated graduation.
Woodall Construction Co. LTD, Windsor, ON, CA, Draftsman, Estimator, Project Manager
Drafting and Design
Experience as a Draftsman and Planner on all phases of design development for residential and commercial projects. Responsible for 2D and 3D drawings for presentation and construction, and keeping all drawings and specifications to appropriate code regulations.
• Preliminary site visits for physical field measuring and survey work checking for property markers and grade elevations.
• CAD design for site, plans, sections, elevations, details and other necessary drawings required for construction.
• Creating 3D mass models and photo realistic presentations for clientele.
Experience as a Project Manager and Assistant to the Project Manager for residential and commercial projects. Responsible attending site meetings with sub-contractors, and engineers. Site supervision and coordination of sub-contractors to keep the project constantly moving forward. Monitoring and planning of schedule for site and project efficiency.
• Coordination and participation in pre-bid, pre-construction, and construction progress meetings with owners, municipalities, consultants and sub-contractors.
• Ensure sub-contractors comply with contract documents, environmental requirements and safety standards.
• Prepare Site Instructions and Contemplated Change Orders for changes related to construction contracts.
• Review Contract Drawings and Documents to outline anticipated construction problems; ensure appropriate interpretation and implementation of special provisions, and constructability.
Experience as an Estimator for residential and commercial projects. Responsible for construction costs and pricing. Attending pre-bid meetings and analyzing construction documents for take-off purposes.
• Reading over construction drawings and documenting the phases of construction.
• Pricing and submitting costs to the owners and developers on time with accuracy.
Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, MI, US, MArch, Architecture
Currently enrolled in MArch program. Graduation date is July 2014.
Lawrence Technological University, Southfield, MI, US, BArch, Architecture
Transfer student from St. Clair College. Graduated with BArch.
St. Clair College, Windsor, ON, CA, Architecture
Architectural Technology Student
Lawrence Tech Hockey MVP, Award
Lawrence Tech Hockey MVP.
Phillip Nicholas AIA Memorial Scholarship, Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to future students who will continue the legacy of academic excellence that embodied the life of Professor Phillip A. Nicholas.
James and Rose Ryan Endowed Scholarship in Architecture, Scholarship
This scholarship is awarded to future students who will continue the legacy of academic excellence.
Lawrence Tech Hockey MVP, Award
Lawrence Tech Hockey MVP & Most Offensive Player of the Year.