The Elks Building, constructed in downtown Jacksonville in 1919, is a two story Italianate terro cotta clad structure. The second floor was renovated to house the offices of Cannon Design. The original entry stair was retained and a reception area was opened at the head of the stair. The original meeting room/ lounges were deveolped into the main studio space. The original auditorium space was retained with conference room enclosures placed within its high bay volume.
Location: Jacksonville, FL, US