With more than 20 years of IT experience, including 15 years of managing teams and supporting clients in various industries (Law, Financial, Medical, Entertainment, Publishing and Pharmaceutical) to name a few as well as my experience as a Call Center manager for an 8,000 user environment at Perot Systems/ North Shore LIJ hospital, I believe you will agree that I have the leadership experience, successful background, and managerial foundation that you are looking for.
Career Highlights and Qualifications:
• Project manager for NSLIJ in the creation of a secondary helpdesk that was used to support supply chain roll-out. Oversaw application developers and conducted daily progress report meeting with the shareholders for this project
• Project manager and was responsible for the budgeting for the implementation of the current IVR system for the North Shore/LIJ call center
• Helped develop and managed the desktop rollout plan for North Shore/LIJ
• Helped develop the SOP manuals for the desktop support team at Pfizer
• Responsible for managing the 3 year life cycle for Winston & Strawn’s laptop and desktop lease agreement
• Project manager when Cognizant transitioned the Rodale helpdesk from Unisys to Cognizant
• Project manager for Rodale’s quarterly rollouts. My responsibilities include budgeting, scheduling and overseeing the Q&A testing for our images for each system
• Project manager for the K4 rollout at Rodale. Responsible for managing the vendors, Q&A team and the implementation and training teams for this project.
• Participated in Perot Systems 1 year leadership program
• I am currently studying for my PMP and ITIL certifications
• Implemented Iron Mountain software for Rodale
Given my track record of experience and training, I believe I will bring a high level of expertise to this position. The enclosed résumé briefly outlines my experience and accomplishments. If it appears that my qualifications meet your current needs, I would be happy to further discuss my background in a meeting with you.
Location: New York, NY, US