ATLANTA MIDTOWN WEST HISTORIC DISTRICT MASTERPLAN
Client: Midtown West, Inc.
Program: An adaptive reuse of existing historic stockyards along active freight rail in a very hip, fast-growing area of Midtown Atlanta. Prepare site for massive development opportunities while phasing work to allow immediate development in historic freight buildings.
• Block A3: 125 units residential over 45,000 sf Retail / Office
• Block B: 125,000 sf commercial on Brady St. 4 levels structured parking & 95,000 sf cultural arts center & public park
• Block C: 196 units residential over 100,000 sf commercial office / retail
• Block D: 150,000 sf commercial retail on Brady St. 4 levels structured parking & 96 units residential over 40,000 sf commercial on Howell Mill Rd.
• Blocks E & F: 120 units residential over 65,000 sf commercial office / retail
• Regional Parking: 8 levels structured parking: 800 spaces
Status: Under Construction
Location: Atlanta, GA, US