- Experience in Religious projects for different church denominations such as Methodists, Catholics and Baptists, including, among others, a 2,240 s.f. addition and a new fully sprinklered system for the 55,000 s.f. existing building of the First Methodist Church of Glen Ellyn, Glen Ellyn IL., and a 54,000 s.f. new building for Barrington United Methodist Church, Barrington, IL.
- Experience in Health Care projects, including, among others, six (6) new facilities for DaVita Dialysis Clinics in Illinois and Wisconsin (from 3,800 s.f. to 9,400 s.f.). These projects required the Construction Documents to be separated in 2 packages, a Shell package and a Build out package, and were built with the Design-Build delivery system, a remodeling of the Interventional Radiology unit for the Rockford Memorial Hospital and an 8,300 s.f. new facility for Physicians Immediate Care Clinic in Bolingbrook, IL.
- Experience in Commercial projects, including, among others, a 12,000 s.f. new Recreational Center for Candlewick Lake Association, a 2,100 s.f. renovation and offices relocation for the Rockford Art Museum (RAM), two (2) new Shell Gas stations in the Rockford area and a 10,000 s.f. new Welcome Center for Anderson Japanese Gardens in Rockford.
- Experience in Educational projects, including the 20,000 s.f. Addition to and Remodeling of the Rock Valley College’s Physical Education Center (Pursuing LEED Gold Certification) and the Rock Valley College’s new 27,000 s.f. Karl J. Jacobs Center for Science and Math (Pursuing LEED Gold Certification).
- Experience in Residential projects including Additions to and Remodeling of existing high end residences. Average of $600,000 and 1,500 s.f. additions
Location: Rockford Area and Chicago Suburbs Areas