Along with a Bachelors degree in Interior Architecture and Design from the Academy of Art University, San Francisco, Tegan has extensive on the job design-build experience. She seamlessly incorporates a modern design esthetic throughout her projects, from design and detailing, through project completion.
As an Architectural Interior Designer and Project Manager for M.W. Management Co., since October 2015, Tegan has reported directly to the companies' president, for the design and development of luxury residential projects. Responsibilities include space planning, conceptual design, furniture layout and selection, lighting design, detailing, landscape and hardscape design, material selection and specifications, all construction documents as well as on-site design and project management.
Prior to M.W. Management Co., Tegan worked as a Designer for Bowery Design and Development, a developer of luxury residential projects. She oversaw concept development through material selection, product specifications and design documentation. Having worked for small and large firms, Tegan's on-site construction experience and hands-on skill set, lends her extraordinary innate high style design capabilities.
“Good design is obvious… Great design is transparent” Joe Sparano
M.W. Management Co., Los Angeles, CA, US, Senior Designer, Project Manager
• Conceptual, Schematic and Design Development
• CAD management and coordination with all consultants
• Shop drawings and design detailing
• Scheduling, deliverables and design coordination for internal team, consultants and clients
• Project and team management through all phases of design
• Development, management and organization of all FF&E specifications and standards
• Onsite construction administration and project management
• Development of written bids for consultants
• Strong relationships with numerous vendors and consultants in the Los Angeles area
• Exemplary skill in coordinating with clients, contractors, vendors and consultants
Bowery Design and Development, Los Angeles, CA, US, Designer
• Responsible for interior architecture and design documentation of high-end luxury residential projects
• Preparation of plans, elevations and shop drawings for build and presentation, using CAD, Revit, 3ds Max, and Powerpoint and Adobe Suite
• Materials and FF&E specifications using Spexx software, sourcing, budget analysis and procurement
• Interior cost to completion analysis
• Coordination with clients, contractors, vendors and consultants
• Construction administration and project management
HSH Interiors, Mill Valley, CA, US, Design Assistant: Part-Time
• Design and produce material boards for presentations
• Work closely with design team and research specifications
• Assist with material selection, layouts, and finish schedules
• 3D Rendering using both Revit and 3DS Max
Gensler, San Francisco, CA, US, Paid Intern
• Designed and produced sample boards for presentations
• Met with sales representatives for new product overviews
• Worked closely with design teams, researched specifications, and helped with project coordination
• Assisted designers with material selection, drawings, layouts, and finish schedules
• Set up display boards for new product viewing and presentation
• Maintained and updated sample library
KNOLL TEXTILES, San Francisco, CA, US, Paid Intern
• Selected textiles for designer reviews
• Provided service to architecture firms and set up display boards for new fabric presentations
• Assisted retail customers
• Maintained and updated sample library
• Assured great customer service, order fulfillment and follow up
Academy Of Art University, San Francisco, CA, US, Bachelors, Interior Architecture and Design
I received a BFA in Interior Architecture and Design from the Academy of Art University, in December 20013.
Academy of Art Spring Show, Bakers Residence. Displayed in the Palace of Fine Art, San Francisco.
IIDA Student Sustainable Design Competition Award Winner, Award
My sustainable design was a shipping container vacation home, it won the Peoples Choice Award.