Hello my name is Pannie Sabido and I have a BFA in Interior Architecture and Design. I recently relocated from Northern California in seek of better opportunities in the design field. I previously worked for an architectural firm that specializes in retail architecture in the city of San Francisco, CA. I have worked in several retail stores through the construction document phase. I am looking to expand my knowledge and exposure by attaining and exploring other venues of design. In brief, I am seeking a position in an environment where I can continue to enhance my professional development.
In advance thank you for consideration and time.
McCall Design Group, San Francisco, CA , Job Captain / Designer
Job Captain / Designer: 11/2009 – 05/2013
Scope of work:
● Worked under direct supervision with several project managers on the following retail projects:
Victoria’s Secret, Banana Republic, Williams-Sonoma, Gap China-International, Sephora and Wendy’s. Assisted in schematic, design & development to construction document phase under strict deadlines.
● Assisted in mechanical, plumbing, electrical and structural coordination for various drawings.
● Helped to setup prototype drawings, details, storefront/sections, interior elevations, plan layout, lighting and picked up designer comments, revisions and redlines per various retail projects.
● Created Photoshop renderings of exterior and interior storefront perspective and elevations from existing photographs for design intent approval; prepared presentation boards for clients.
● Collaborated with project managers/design staff and assisted in material resources, sourcing of various products from vendors and obtaining samples.
●Assisted on LEED projects to establish documentation for LEED online submittals for certifications.
Administrative Assistant: 10/2007- 08/2009
● Primarily work at the front desk in assisting the receptionist and the Director of Administration in day to day activities in accounting/billing, bank deposits, data entry, invoices, office supplies and organized the sample/product library.
● Updated project status in Microsoft Access, project filing, archiving and inventory of inactive projects on-site/off-site, logging in transmittals into the system and running errands as needed.
● Arranged and scheduled meetings with vender sales representatives on lunch and learn presentations.
Tectonics Architects | Planners | Engineers, Emeryville, CA , Adminstrative Assistant / CAD Drafter
Scope of work:
● General office duties, answering phones, contract filling, archiving, office supplies, deposit checks to the bank and updating check log in Excel and mail distribution.
● Helped with Accounting and updated submittal logs for various projects.
● Assisted project managers in revising specification books and helped to prepare for proposals, prepared construction documents per project manager supervision.
● Updated catalog library and arranged meetings with sales representatives regarding new products and run errands as needed.
Nahai Insurance Services, Beverly Hills, CA , Administrative Assistant
Scope of work:
● Answered 15-line telephone system, greeted customers, prepared outgoing faxes, FedEx packaging, and sending out policy renewals to clients.
● Maintaining office files (daily filing, archiving, typing labels, etc.)
● Handled all aspects of incoming mail distribution to various senior account managers.
● Overseeing office supplies and running office errands as needed.
● Prepared renewal policies and updated existing and prospective client’s files/information.
● Followed up with various clients account and often called health care providers with client delinquent notices and corresponded with existing clients.
Academy Of Art University, San Francisco, CA, US, Bachelors, Interior Architecture & Design