Howard Brandston, Hollowville, NY, US, Freelance
- Created lighting plans based off sketches
- Researched lighting fixtures to be presented to clients
- Conducted field research and communicated with clients
Mihai Radu Architects, New York, NY, US, Intern
- Designed surface patterns for bathrooms and kitchens
- Communicated with vendors to specify materials, furniture, and lighting fixtures
- Prepared materials and presentations for client meetings
- Performed on-site data collection for various projects
Gauthier Architects, New York, NY, US, Intern
- Rendered/drafted elements for an international competition
- Modeled office and surroundings for modernization of the space
- Created residential interior diagrams for client meetings
DNV Associates, New York, NY, US, Intern
- Drafted mechanical details and specifications
- Streamlined the archive organization
- Conducted various office managerial tasks
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, US, Masters, Masters of Architectural Science
Co-terminal program in Architectural Lighting.
Started taking classes in third year of college and completed both B.Arch and M.S. within only one extra semester than required for B.Arch.
Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
CEPT University, Ahmedabad, IN, BArch, Architecture
Study abroad program that included a concentration in Indian Culture and Photography.
Universidad de Salamanca, Salamanca, ES, Spanish Language and Culture
High school study abroad program for college credits in Spanish Language and Culture.
Dean's List, Award
Received award every semester from January 2009 - December 2013.
Proposed a travelling project to study the evolution of architecture in Morocco as influenced by the various government changes throughout the country's history. Produced a report and presentation upon return from Morocco.
Co-authored Visible/Obscured, Other
Published in Material Manifestations, Other