Allan Briteway Electrical Contractors,Inc., Queens, NY, Project Mansgement Assistant
• Initiated and implemented contracts into Primavera System.
• Communicated with vendors and contractors and coordinated the exchange of necessary documents such as shop drawings and product data.
• Printed necessary drawings for project manager’s, engineers and field workers.
• Supported each project manager with their projects by updating logs, organizing files and drafting letters.
• Prepared job cost reports for each project manager in preparation for project meetings.
Siemens Electrical LLC, Bronx, NY, US, General Foreman/PM Assistant
• Managed site personnel on a construction site with over 200 electricians, including, payroll, requisitioning, safety, progress and cost reporting.
• Created and maintained an effective document control system resulting in a more streamlined and efficient operation.
• Provided essential administrative support to the general foreman, project managers, CEO, quality assurance manager and site safety managers.
• Recorded specific job items at weekly foremen's meeting and tracked until successful completion.
Forest Electric, New York, NY, US, Project Management/Engineering Assistant
• Managed schedules of administrative assistants and receptionists to ensure coverage in all departments.
• Assisted fifteen project managers in all aspects of projects, including constructing tracking reports and panel schedules and prepared reports for executive’s weekly meetings and project kick-off meetings.
• Compiled data to update case studies on company website.
New York University School of Continuing Education, New York, NY, US, Masters, Construction Management
Queens College, CUNY, Queens, NY, Bachelors, Media
Media, Communications and Media Law