Self-motivated, dynamic communications, marketing and public relations professional with the ability to provide valuable support and insight to internal and external communications, corporate social responsibility strategies, and overall marketing activities. Known for solid work ethic, leadership, professionalism and the drive to complete projects independently, in a timely and successful manner.
Flexible and versatile – able to work great under pressure. Competent, with organization and prioritization skills. Excellent teamwork performance.
Hernandez & Company, CPA, Miami, FL, US, Account Manager
Proactively assessed, clarified, and validated customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Assisted in formation of corporations, foreign and domestic.
- Increased sales revenue by 8% in 2013.
- Developed relationships and sales leads in the Latin America region through sales calls, presentations and in-person meetings.
- Drove superior sales and market sales growth through an intense focus on priorities, as well as strategic use of competitive knowledge and strong business acumen.
- Met monthly billing goals.
- Established, developed and maintained business relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Defined sales strategies and targeted accounts in collaboration with the Regional Director.
- Established and maintained relationships with business referrals including bank relationship managers, financial advisors, brokers, lawyers, accountants, etc.
- Responsible on maintaining client relations via networking events, phone conversations and e-mails.
- Met assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Advisory role by providing client consultation on estate planning.
- Developed clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedited the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
Giroski Foundation, Miami, FL, Giroski Foundation and Marketing Coordinator
- Responsible for the overall operational management of the Foundation.
- Liaison between the Foundation and other organizations.
- Research and contact potential organizations and/or causes to donate and create strategic alliances.
- Create and develop all Foundation’s communications for corporate newsletter and for other publications (web page, interviews, fact sheets, etc) in Spanish and English.
- Create collateral material design and content.
- Maintain direct relations with suppliers.
- Coordinate agenda for Board members visits to other non-profit organizations.
- In charge of the logistics of events, donations, and different activities in which the Foundation got involved.
- Develop corporate volunteering program and create awareness for time donation.
- Review letter agreements and legal documents in accordance with the legal department advisor.
GIROSKI MARKETING COORDINATOR (Temporary)
- General support to the marketing and communications departments.
- Proof reading of internal and external communications material (Spanish and English)
- Oversee new product development process: registration, art design for label and printing process.
- Develop copy for corporate profiles, web pages, corporate newsletter (Spanish and English)
- Design, send and monitor e-mail marketing campaigns using CRM program.
Florida International University, Maia, AS, US, Masters, Global Strategic Communications
Universidad Casa Grande, Guayaquil, EC, Bachelors, Social Communication
Best Thesis Studies, 1st Place
Special Recognition: Highest score obtained in thesis study. It involved a research investigation in order to discover, explain and interpret the use of YouTube and its role in society, especially for young people