STV Inc., New York, Senior Architect
Responsible for supervising and directing technical and design teams, interpreting and implementing building codes, zoning regulations and accessibility standards, project development and administration, development of intricate details and layouts, providing mentoring to technical staff and fostering office morale, reviewing and coordinating work of other trades and disciplines, compose & present AIA accredited continuing education courses pertaining to code application and interpretation through STV University.
• New York City Transit Authority, New York, NY –code compliance & NYCT Design Guidelines review of various new tenant spaces within the Columbus Circle subway station and Fulton Street Transit Center.
• Cornell University, Ithaca, NY – code compliance and analysis of conversion and vertical expansion of Rand Hall into new library.
• NYC School Construction, New York, NY – development and conversion of various existing buildings into Pre-Kindergarten Schools; code & zoning compliance and analysis of new three story horizontal expansion of Curtis High School.
• Consolidated Edison, New York, NY – implementation of storm hardening measures at various sub-station and generating stations
Milrose Consultants, New York, NY, US, Senior Code & Zoning Analyst
Responsible for providing complete zoning analysis and feasibility studies, interpreting zoning regulations, building codes and accessibility standards, review of architectural and engineering New Building, Alteration and Place of Assembly submissions for compliance and completeness, prepare determinations for submission to the Borough Commissioner and Technical Affairs, attend and represent firm at client project meetings, perform site observations of existing conditions.
Skidmore, Owings & Merrill LLP (SOM), New York, NY, US, Senior Technical Coordinator
Responsible for supervising and directing technical and design teams, interpreting and implementing building codes, zoning regulations and accessibility standards, project development and administration, leading quality assurance and quality control reviews, development of intricate details, providing mentoring to technical staff and fostering office morale, reviewing and coordinating work of other trades and disciplines.
• Qatar Petroleum Office Complex, Doha, Qatar – 600,000 S.M. corporate headquarters development site incorporating multi-story commercial, communication, educational, leisure, medical and parking buildings
• Elizabeth Academic High School, Elizabeth, NJ – 4 story educational building
• Long Island Jewish Women’s Hospital, New Hyde Park, NY – 295,000 S.F. 7 story birthing facility
• Saint Albans School Centennial Hall, Washington, D.C. – 70,000 S.F. academic extension
FXFOWLE Architects, New York, NY, US, Associate
Responsible for project management and administration of various projects simultaneously from pre-schematic through construction administration phase, interpreting and implementing building codes, zoning regulations, and accessibility standards, overseeing and directing technical personnel, coordination, review and approval of shop drawings, presiding over various senior level meetings, acting as office liaison between city agencies, marketing firm while developing working relationships with clients, representatives and consultants, reviewing cost estimates and schedules, designing and preparing core layouts for owner approval, conducting field surveys and conformance observations.Projects:
• The New York Times Headquarters, New York, NY – 52 story class ‘A’ office building
• Reuters Building, 3 Times Square, New York, NY – 34 story class ‘A’ corporate office building
• 136 East 55th Street, New York, NY – mixed-use renovation
• 32 Avenue of the Americas, New York, NY – conversion of the landmarked AT&T office building to telecommunications headquarters
• 99 Jane Street, New York, NY – 177,000 S.F., 11 story, 83-unit luxury condominium
SLCE Architects, New York, NY, US, Assistant Project Manager
Responsible for project development, coordination, field surveying and observations, code interpretations, historical research and landmark preservation.
• Haym Salomon Nursing Home, Brooklyn, NY – 240 bed nursing home
• 310 Prospect Park West, Brooklyn, NY – mixed-use conversion
• Montefiore Medical Center, Bronx, NY – institutional addition
• Columbia University, New York, NY – educational renovation
• Queens Borough Public Libraries, Queens, NY – landmark restoration and renovations
• Saint John’s University, Staten Island, NY – educational renovation
Emery Roth & Sons PC, New York, NY, US, Senior Job Captain
Commenced as junior draftsman and continuously promoted to senior job captain and CAD manager.
• 445 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY - luxury mixed-use building
• 260 West 52nd Street - residential building
• 75 Park Place, New York, NY - office building
• 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY - office building
• 17 State Street, New York, NY - office building
• 565 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY - office building
• 1275 Broadway, New York, NY - retail center: A&S Plaza
• Newport Tower, Jersey City, NJ - office building
• U.S.F.&G. Headquarters, Baltimore, MD - corporate headquarters
• 235 West 56th Street, New York, NY – residential building: Symphony House
• 422 East 72nd Street, New York, NY – residential building: The Oxford
• 99 Tenth Avenue - governmental retrofit: Drug Enforcement Agency
• 1133 Avenue of the Americas – commercial retrofit: Internal Revenue Service
New York School of Interior Design (NYSID), New York, NY, US, Design
Marymount Manhattan College (MMC), New York, NY, US, Bachelors, Arts