Anthony Baratta LLC, New York, NY, US, Design Assistant
• Create and mange proposals, purchase orders and billing summaries.
• Follow-up on orders and build installation schedules.
• Manage and organize client design folders.
• Draft floor plans and elevations using AutoCAD / renderings with Photoshop.
• Make fabric reserves, do stock checks, get CFA approvals and fulfill vendor information requests.
• Assist, collaborate and initiate ideas with the project team in the design process.
Jonas Workroom, New York, NY, US, Assistant Project Coordinator
• Gained first-hand knowledge and understanding of handmade furniture construction, wood finishing, upholstery details, and historic furniture styles.
• Assisted Senior Project Coordinator with client meetings, created and executed work orders.
• Communicated directly with designers and design teams about style decisions, timeline, and client preferences for upholstery details.
• Managed and interacted daily with artisans in workroom including supervising furniture construction, quality, and schedule.
• Maintained records of furniture styles and details for future use and reference.
• Organized and maintained client files and folders.
Lisa Ellis Design, Athens, GA, Project Coordinator / Design Assistant
• Assisted in conceptualizing design projects, research, sourcing, and on-site installations.
• Organized and maintained material sample rooms.
• Managed client design folders.
• Created work orders & purchase orders.
• Contacted showrooms, representatives, and companies to execute estimates and orders.
• Drafted floor plans, elevations, and renderings using AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Hand-Rendering.
University of Georgia, Athens, GA, US, Bachelors, BFA Interior Design
Cum Laude, Dean's List, Cortona Study Abroad Stipend Scholarship