Lisa Ellis Design, Athens, GA, Project Coordinator / Design Assistant
• Assisted in conceptualizing design projects, research, sourcing, and on-site installations.
• Organized and maintained material sample rooms.
• Managed client design folders.
• Created work orders & purchase orders.
• Contacted showrooms, representatives, and companies to execute estimates and orders.
• Drafted floor plans, elevations, and renderings using AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Hand-Rendering.
University of Georgia, Athens, GA, US, Bachelors, BFA Interior Design
Cum Laude, Dean's List, Cortona Study Abroad Stipend Scholarship