• Architect & designer with 18 years’ experience designing, planning and managing a wide variety of architectural and interior projects, such as commercial, cultural and residential buildings, as well as hi-end retail, residential and corporate interiors and renovations.
Broadly experienced in all phases of production, from schematic, design development and construction documents through project completion and construction phases.
Proficient in design research, concept generation and 3D visualization. Highly creative and skilled, with a strong design vocabulary.
• Multidisciplinary innovative award-winning artist creating art / multimedia / emerging tech projects.
Expertise in Stereoscopic 3D media and visualizations, interactive Virtual Realities and immersive experiences.
Advanced Architectural Design • Interior Design • Furniture Design • Conceptual Design • Design Development • Construction Documents • Design Research • Freehand Drawing & Sketching • Fine Art • Graphic Design • 3D Art •
3D Visualizations • 3D Stereoscopy • Virtual Reality • Augmented Reality • Interactive Walk-Throughs • Digital Media • Emerging Tech • Interactive Art • 3D Photography • 3D Video • Visual Identity • Physical Model Making • 3D Printing & CNC • CAD/CAM • Applied Art • Computer Art • CGI renderings & animations • Exhibitions • Audio-Video Installations • Special Events • S-3D consulting, training & education • S-3D technology integration & installation • Site Surveys • Construction Site Supervision • Skilled in configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting PCs
AutoCAD Architecture • Revit Architecture • 3DStudio Max • Maya • Stitcher • Showcase • SketchUp • M-Color • Photoshop • Illustrator • InDesign • Acrobat • Premiere • After Effects • Lumion3D • Quest3D • QuarkXPress •
MS Office • Edius • Sony Vegas • various Stereoscopic 3D software
ArchiCULTURE Design Studio, New York, NY, US, Owner / Creative Director / 3-D Artist
• designed and managed multidisciplinary types of projects such as commercial, residential/family houses, retail and interior renovations; developed designs from conceptual to final stage; producing construction documents; was in charge of projects from start to finish; coordinated consultants and clients; supervised construction on site; conducted site surveys; prepared presentations; built physical models; produced 3D computer models and renderings, illustrations, graphic design, fine & applied art;
design research; competitions; 3D printing & CNC
• formed ZZ3D Stereoscopic 3D Art & Design Studio: interactive visualizations & walkthroughs, Stereoscopic 3D content creation, virtual reality, augmented reality,
3D photography & video, audio-visual installations, art exhibitions, projections, events & shows, training & education, consulting, S-3D equipment rental, new tech integration
Robert A.M. Stern Architects, New York, NY, US, Designer / Project Manager (Consultant)
• involved in all aspects of concept design and design development; managed project team; prepared presentations; met with clients and contractors; produced 3D computer models and renderings; built conceptual models
• projects included: The Meadowlands Golf Resort/Residences -Lyndhurst, NJ (1,000,000 sf); Hotels on Island of Hvar, Croatia
Rockwell Group, New York, NY, US, Designer / Project Manager (Consultant)
• assisted in schematic design and design development of large entertainment and retail projects; made 3D computer models and renderings; prepared presentations for clients; built models;
• projects included: MGM CityCenter - Crystals high-end retail mall (120,000 sf) -Las Vegas, NV; Flamingo Resort/Condo conversion -Miami Beach, FL; Shopping Mall & Hotel -Chennai, India
TPG Architecture, New York, NY, US, Project Architect / Interior Designer (Consultant)
• developed design and construction documents for entertainment and corporate interiors
• projects included: NBC Universal -Rockefeller Center; Citigroup; Duane Morris; Coalco
Section F Design, New York, NY, US, Project Architect / Designer (Consultant)
• involved in DD, created CD’s and 3D computer models/renderings
• projects included: Landmark 17 building conversion to luxury condominiums (38,000 sf) -NYC
Belea Group International, New York, NY, US, Designer / Project Architect
• was responsible for schematic design and design development for high-end corporate interiors; produced 3D computer models, renderings and construction documents
Kohn Pedersen Fox Associates, New York, NY, US, Project Architect (Consultant)
• assisted in design development of high-rise office building -Seoul, S. Korea
Swanke Hayden Connell Architects, New York, NY, US, Project Architect / Interior Designer
• assisted in schematic design and design development; produced construction documents for base buildings and high-end corporate interiors; prepared presentations, built models; produced 3D computer models and renderings; met with clients and contractors; conducted site surveys
• architecture projects included: FDNY Training Academy Complex -Randall’s Island;
Metrotech Center South -Brooklyn; Tower 1 (Competition) -Paris, France
• interior projects included: Reuters -Times Sq. (720,000 sf); Fidelity Investments -World Financial Center (100,000 sf); Deutsche Bank Building -Fitness Center; Merrill Lynch; Blackstone Group
Ted Moudis Associates, New York, NY, US, Architect / Senior CAD Operator
• produced and coordinated construction documents for high-end corporate interiors; participated in presentations and meetings with clients and contractors; made regular construction site visits
• projects included: Investec / Ernst & Co. (45,000 sf); CT Corporation (30,000 sf); Unilever US -Lever House (25,000 sf); Zurich Capital Markets (13,000 sf); Spear, Leeds & Kellog (8,000 sf)
Various Architectural Firms, Croatia, Designer / Project Manager
• involved in all phases of production from schematic design to project completion and construction; produced and coordinated schematic design, design development and construction documents; was responsible for planning and managing projects; supervised construction on site; conducted site surveys; produced and approved shop drawings; coordinated staff, clients and contractors
• projects included: retail interiors, high-end residential, single family housing and renovations, public school, gas stations, office buildings, Police HQ building (160,000 sf), shopping centers (cca. 50,000 sf each) and supermarkets; municipal administration building (25,000 sf), leisure center building (53,000 sf)
Columbia University, New York, NY, US, MArch, Advanced Architectural Design
The Graduate School of Architecture, Planning and Preservation (GSAPP) at Columbia University in New York City is regarded as one of the most important and prestigious architecture schools in the world. It is also home to the well regarded Master of Science degree in Advanced Architectural Design, a three-term program consisting of summer, autumn, and spring terms.
The objective of the M.Sc.AAD program is to provide outstanding young professionals who hold a Bachelor of Architecture or Master of Architecture degree the opportunity to enter into an intensive, postgraduate study that encourages critical thought in the context of design speculation. The program is viewed as a framework in which both academic and professional concerns are explored. Overall, the program emphasizes an experimental approach to research and architectural design rigorously grounded in multiple, complex realities. Specifically, the program seeks to:
1. Address the challenges and possibilities of global urbanization by exploring the city—and its architecture—in all its forms.
2. Engage in a complex definition of architecture, from the questioning of the program to the formulation of design strategies.
3. Produce architectural objects—both digital and physical—which reflect an open, critical engagement both with new and existing technologies.
4. Articulate architecture as a cultural practice that combines critical thought, design experimentation, and ethical responsibilities in an interdisciplinary milieu.
5. Activate a wide debate on the contemporary conditions that critically affect the course of the discipline and the profession.
The program brings together a set of required studios with elective courses that are shared with other programs in the School and that promote intellectual cross-fertilization among disciplines. A required lecture course on the twentieth-century city and on contemporary architectural theory, exclusive to the program, provides grounding for disciplinary exploration in the studio. The advanced studios frequently utilize New York as a design laboratory—a global city that presents both unique challenges and unique opportunities. The program has long been a site for architects from around the globe to test concepts and confront changes that affect architecture and cities worldwide.
University of Zagreb, Faculty of Architecture, Zagreb, HR, MArch, Architectural Design
The study of architecture and urban design is a five-year-long programme divided into two cycles with the aim of achieving comparability, mobility and better profiling of students’ interests. It ends with the title of Master of Architecture and Urban Design, which responds to the needs of the society, relevant legislation, EU directives and standards of professional associations which award professional licenses.
The Faculty of Architecture continues the 94-year-long tradition of architect education in Croatia, implemented through university study programmes, research and professional and artistic work in the fields of architecture and urban design.
The Faculty aims to prepare young experts to approach the complex and demanding issues of architecture and urban design in an informed, creative and responsible manner in the context of our time. The study programme includes theoretical and practical knowledge of various relevant disciplines, encouraging the development of creative and intellectual skills and reasoning, introduction to the fundamentals and methods of scientific research, as well as learning through practical architectural and urban design. The Faculty of Architecture nourishes a broad tradition of engineering professions, supplementing them with artistic principles and considerations and expanding them with work methods characteristic to the processes of architectural design.