see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
Fascinated by new and innovative ways in which to deliver customer value through design, I am constantly looking to transition beyond my current skill-set and push my creative abilities to new levels. As a freelance graphic designer, I continue to enjoy working on projects that challenge my abilities in a creative manner all while doing what I love to do!
Cambridge Godwin [Self Employed], Brooklyn, Graphic Designer
Specialize in developing unique visual identities for clients such as logos and collateral support.
• Private start-ups as well as established artists within the entertainment industry.
• Non-profit and Government organizations.
Bealls, Inc., Bradenton, Graphic Designer [Freelance]
• Assist Creative Director by pitching new ideas that tell a story, helping to drive the development of visual communications that support seasonal marketing initiatives aimed at promoting brand value.
• Partner with Art Directors during various stages of the proofing process by communicating directly with Marketing and Buying teams. Implement necessary copy, photography, design and layout changes to newspaper inserts and direct mailings, meeting strict production deadlines while remaining attentive to vendor and corporate branding standards.
• Collaborate with Senior Art Director by conceptualizing and designing new store visuals to support the re-launch of the Team Sports Apparel department for all seventy-six Bealls department stores.
Dillard's Department Stores, Jacksonville, Beauty Advisor for Kiehl's Since 1851
• Minimized waste by averaging less than 2% in product returns by demonstrating product knowledge and tailoring the customer experience to meet their skin-care needs.
• Expanded and maintained clientele relationships to create a consistent flow of business in order to achieve monthly sales goals.
• Strategically partnered with local businesses and nonprofit organizations to drive new business by planning coordinated events and designing promotional material.
• Participated in the 2012 annual Kiehl’s LifeRide for amfAR national event. The event raised over $5,000 for local AIDS organization NFAN while our team helped generate nearly $10,000 in overall sales.
Client Focused Media, Jacksonville, Graphic Design & Marketing Intern
During my internship at a Jacksonville based agency, I had the opportunity to build on my skills as both a Graphic Designer and Marketing Assistant.
My duties included:
• Design and Production of print collateral.
• Revise Logo treatments.
• Develop new design concepts for agency pitches.
• Create copy for print, radio and social media executions.
• Gather and review analytical data for insights
• Assist in creative development campaign execution.
University of North Florida, Jacksonville, Bachelors, Marketing / International Business
Semester abroad program in Dortmund, Germany. [6 months]