Miller Dyer Spears Inc., Boston, MA, US, Project Architect
University of Massachusetts Amherst-Facilities and Campus Planning, Amherst Center, MA, US, Intern Architect
I have been involved in pre-design studies for major projects on campus and preparing presentation materials for authority's decision. Additionally, I have been planning recently vacated science labs for renovation.
- Physical Sciences Building Study (100,000 sf ) - laboratory planning and site selection, graphic tabulation and building proposal renderings for considered sites.
- Cleanroom Study - depiction and analysis of all university cleanroom spaces in preparation for University centralization of cleanroom facilities.
- Science Lab Facilities Backfill Analysis - depiction and analysis of science lab space recently made available by migration into new science lab construction.
- SCUP presentation poster - composition and graphic layout for 8' X 4' presentation of the University's refurbishment of historical buildings in new capital projects.
- School of Engineering Study - depiction and analysis of existing SOE spaces in preparation for a new SOE design.
- School of Public Health and Health Sciences Study - depiction and analysis of spaces in preparation for utilizing backfill opportunities to accommodate SPHHS growth.
University of Massachusetts Amherst, Amherst, MA, US, MArch, Architecture
Shahid Rajaii University of Tehran, Tehran, IR, BArch, Architecture
Dissertation completed on Jan. 2008- "Urban project on designing a cultural complex based on theory of Folding Architecture." placed at the west of Tehran including residential, cultural and green areas.