see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
92nd Street YM/YWHA, New York, NY, US, Drafter/Junior project Manager
• Schematic Design/Design Development for office renovations.
• Drafted space planning diagrams for a new office.
• Measured and drafted existing conditions floor plans and reflected ceiling plans.
• Material selection and specification for nurseries and offices.
• Reviewed shop drawings for mill work and structural steel in new gymnasium.
Cooper Hewitt National Design Museum - Smithsonian Institution, New York, NY, US, Office Assistant/Drafter
• Processed submittals, RFIs, and change orders between Architects, Engineers, and Contractors.
• Synthesized and finalized finish and device schedules for historic public spaces.
• Drafted construction sketches for delivery to the general contractor.
• Conformed changes in contract documents and updated contract document sets.
• Performed field observations of existing building conditions including windows, flooring, and structural conditions.
• Calculated estimates for exterior masonry restoration and estimates for interior finishes.
• Attended coordination meetings with Architects, Engineers, Contractors, and Security Personnel.
Hirani Engineering, Jericho, NY, US, Surveyor
• Surveyed and located specific locations for structural steel framing at the World Trade Center Site.(Freedom Tower)
• Coordinated locations for concrete foundations and anchor bolts at the World Trade Center Memorial Site.
• Monitored settlement and elevation benchmarks along the PATH Railroad system and NYC MTA R Line.
• Coordinated construction drawings from multiple firms including Santiago Calatrava associates and Skidmore, Owings, and Merrill.
• Examined topographical features of the West Side Highway adjacent to the World Trade Center Site.
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), New York, NY, US, BArch, Bachelor of Architecture
Schematic Design, Construction Documents, Environmental Systems, Site Planning, City Planning, Building Construction, HIstory.