Spinnaker Real Estate Partners, Norwalk, CT, US, Development Manager
• Perform financial analysis on new construction developments and value-add projects
• Responsible for on-time and on-budget completion of the project, from entitlement to lease-up
• Perform cost estimation, budgeting, and value engineering of plans/specs to determine feasibility
• Review construction feasibility, logistics, and define scope of work on a project basis
• Review and approve all contract documents and change orders
• Hire and coordinate owners consultants and professional staff
RMS Construction, Stamford, CT, US, Director of Acquisitions
• Perform the initial screening of investment proposals to determine fit with the firm’s investment objectives
• Perform and coordinate full transaction due diligence
• Responsible for entitlement-to-use and permitting process
• Manage and negotiate on contracts for bidding and throughout construction process
• Asset manage companies portfolio and oversee property manager
• Author legal agreements with local municipalities and property neighbors
• Manage development compliance such as safety, insurance, construction defects and warranties
Toll Brothers Inc., Newtown, CT, US, Land Acquisition Associate
• Assisted in acquisition and underwriting of developable parcels for residential use.
• Analyzed vacant land and performed field visits to properties in order to determine suitability with Toll’s development model.
• Determined discount on existing infrastructure investment and site improvements during the bidding process.
Turner Construction Company, Boston, MA, US, Project Manager
• Field engineered and performed layout and control of an 80 million dollar hospital expansion (100,000sq.ft.).
• Coordinated a work force of 40 tradesmen in the Memorial Hall building renovation at the Rhode Island School of Design (43,000sq.ft.)
• Performed both Superintendent and Project Manager duties in the 10 million dollar middle school expansion and renovation at Greenwich Academy (50,000 sq.ft.). The middle school was completely demolished and renovated in less than 4 months with a work force of over 100 tradesmen.
Cornell University, Ithaca, NY, US, Masters, Real Estate
Masters of Professional Studies in Real Estate
Tufts University, medford mass, Bachelors, Civil Engineering