I am a recent graduate from the American University of Beirut with a Bachelor of Science in Landscape Architecture and Eco-System Management
Passionate about innovation, sustainability and conservation. Constantly on the look out for new design trends and great opportunities that push my skills.
My main inspirations are drawn from the works of Field Operations, West 8, Gustafson+Porter, Sasaki, ESDA and SWA.
Portfolio: See link above
Green Scapes, Dubai, Landscape Architect/Project Manager
- In charge of acquiring clients and business development, BOQ/contract drafting, negotiations and other responsibilities.
- Services include design consulting, contracting/execution and maintenance of landscape projects.
HDR | CUH2A Architecture, New York, NY, US, Architectural Coordinator Intern
- Axon development on SketchUp, Revit
- Model development on SketchUp
- AutoCAD plan drafting
- Diagram and other key drawing development on Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign etc.
- Coordinator between the different teams working on a design
- Reports handed in after working day is done detailing what has been done
American University of Beirut, Beirut, BArch, Landscape Design and Eco-System Management
Studies were more focused on urban planning, sustainability rather then pure landscaping. We studied the major regenerative design figures in James Corner, Sasaki, Gustafson Porter and so on. Horticulture, water management and other special focus courses were given.