see all...Viewing 3 out of 13 projects
I am a California licensed Architect currently working as a Project Architect / Job Captain in Santa Monica. I am seeking a full-time PA / PM position at a top level Architecture and Design firm primarily working in single-family homes and real estate development. My current work is in multi-family housing, both affordable and market rate. While I enjoy my current work,I am seeking new challenges to further my knowledge and understanding of the profession of architecture.
I am a detail-oriented person, exhibiting skills in schematic design, construction documentation, and permitting. I am skilled at verbal, written and visual communication of design intents, and I am sensitive to the needs of my clients, consultants, and colleagues, alike. I have excellent skills in BIM modeling, including Revit and Rhino. I am also a skilled visualization artist with Maxwell Render, vRay, Artlantis, and Mental Ray. My achievements, both academic and professional, exhibit my abilities of critical thinking and problem solving.
My knowledge of design, permitting and project management reaches far beyond my 4+ years of experience. I am seeking new challenges in a leap forward in my career.
Please consider me should I meet your specific requirements.
Killefer Flammang Architects, Santa Monica, CA, US, Job Captain
Directed office visualization and concept development through the use of mixed-media
Responsible for projects of varying sizes ranging through all phases of design and documentation (including but not limited to: entitlement packages, BIM coordination, consultant coordination, construction documents, and permit acquisition). Site planning and front end-design specialist; concentrated on early stage facade development for a multitude of multi-family housing projects. Directed client and consultant meetings during design and production.
Brandon Architects, Inc., Costa Mesa, CA, US, Design Consultant
Directed three-dimensional design techniques and BIM coordination, continuing projects through to the completion of construction documents and submittals
Worked on schematic and design development on a number of single-family and multi-family sized projects in Newport Beach and Corona del Mar, California.
Communicated directly with clients and contractors in order to properly collaborate and define a project’s parameters, program and realization.
Behnisch Architekten, Intern
- Behnisch Team member for The City, The Arch, The River Competition in St. Louis, MO
- Organized three-dimensional computer modeling and design development for the competition
- Responsible for graphic representation of schematic designs
- Worked directly with the principal on a number of projects varying in size from large multi-tenant mixed use projects to small single family homes
- Conducted analyses of energy efficiency, carbon emission, and sustainability on current and future projects
- Used a number of computer programs to develop design ideas in both two and three dimensions
- Collected and managed bids, contracts and negotiations on a variety of projects
- Responsible for conducting thorough site surveys and measurements
Kappa Sigma Fraternity, Grand Master, Beta-Sigma Chapter
- Nominated and elected by peers
- Acted as liaison to the university and was the responsible member for all judicial action
- FACE Award recipient: Highest honor a chapter of Kappa Sigma can attain for excellence in fellowship, leadership, scholarship, and service
- Member of the Inter-Fraternity Council, participating in the organization of Greek Week, philanthropic, and other service oriented community events
- Beta-Sigma Leadership Conference delegate in Summer 2008 in Richmond, VA
- Organized Fraternity events including all chapter meetings and chapter-wide community service events, recording over 5,000 hours and raising $15,500 for Thurtene Carnival in April 2009
University of Southern California (USC), Los Angeles, CA, US, MArch, Architecture
Tau Sigma Delta Honor's Society
Washington University in St. Louis, Saint Louis, MO, US, BArch, Architecture
University Preparatory Academy, Seattle, WA, US, High School, High School
USC Tau Sigma Delta Honor's Society, Scholarship
2010 Kappa Sigma Endowment Fund Merit Award for Outstanding Leadership and Scholarship, Scholarship
USC Graduate Research Scholar, Scholarship