I currently and a residential designer for Ethan Allen. I have over 8 years of experience in Interior Design. I have overseen multiple design projects in the US, South America, Europe and Asia Pacific region. Manage working relationships with design teams, manufacturing representatives, and other related business partners. My work portfolio consists of jobs like award winning Loop 5 mall, SIx Avenue flag ship stores, and Kuala Lumpur Pavilion. I am currently looking for new employment opportunities.
Ethan Allen Inc, Whippany, NJ, US, Interior Designer
Provide overall project design services creating individualized design solutions for client’s homes selling semi-custom furniture, accents, soft goods, custom window treatments and other products and services. Design services include space planning, fabric coordination, and product selection.
● Grossed $760,000 in sales within my first year.
● Closing ratio of 86%
● Increased company’s sales revenue 9% in custom window treatments.
T. Kondos Associates, New York, NY, US, Lighting Designer
Part of South American division for design projects in Brazil, Argentina and Chile. Collaborated with partners on multi-million dollar projects including malls and resorts. Provided specialty lighting design and consultations for world known architectural and engineering firms. Selected lighting, created specification sheets, fixture layouts, lighting calculations, controls coordination and supervised installations.
● Recipient (team project) of the ICSC Euro Shopping Center award for the lighting design at the Weiterstadt mall.
● Collaborated with company President to facilitate multi-million dollar projects with major clients such as TVSand Gensler
● Collaborated with partners to design the lighting plans and oversaw installation of Colombo Mall in Lisbon, Portugal - one of the top 3 largest malls in Europe.
BHR Design Group, Summit, NJ, US, Lead Designer
Prepared presentations on design concepts for high end residential and commercial spaces. Utilized CAD skills to build floor plans, perimeters, elevations and presentations as needed.
● Increased company revenue by 40% within 2 years.
● Initiated and generated partnerships with commercial firms broadening company’s portfolio
● Re-negotiated company’s purchase and service contracts that resulted in greatly reducing company costs
and increased profit margins
Cabri inc., Summit, NJ, US, Kitchen Designer
Assisted in design and production of high end custom kitchen and bath designs. Performed administrative tasks in support of the Company President as well as produced CAD layouts. Coordinated design activities including customizing sales presentations, processing expense reports and tracking overall project activities to ensure project milestones were met.
Kean University, union, new jersey, Bachelors, Interior Design
Certified Interior Design School