Baker Wohl Architects, Boston, MA, US, Intern Architect
• Document existing conditions, evaluate schematic designs, and prepare layouts, drawings, and preliminary sketches.
• Perform code reviews, review submittals and shop drawings, and prepare and present design proposals to clients.
• Assisted structural engineer at Jacobs Engineering on Amtrak stations for an outsourced project.
Free Lancer (Self Employed), Boston, MA, US, Designer
• Provided architectural and design solutions to local architecture firms and independent clients with projects ranging from the schematic designs to construction documents.
• Designed, developed, and overlooked the construction of a residential addition.
• Provided consulting services for green and sustainable residential design.
CBI Consulting Inc., Boston, MA, US, Intern Architect
• Researched code and zoning.
• Provided schematic drawings and design development, construction documents, and renderings.
• Worked on educational and residential projects, community buildings, brick façade renovation, and large scale commercial building
Amacher and Associates, Cambridge, MA, US, Intern Architect
• Acted as project manager working directly with the principle and clients to deliver detailed drawings, architectural rendering, and presentations
• Provided full range of construction documents for both large and small work, including residential additions, interior office layouts, urban planning, mixed use, and local competitions
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA, US, MArch, Masters of Architecture
Wentworth Institute of Technology, Boston, MA, US, BArch, Architecture