With my 10 years of experience as a Kitchen/Bath Designer and Project Manager for custom luxury homes in New York and Connecticut along with high-rise condominiums in New York City, I believe I can contribute the industry knowledge needed to successfully contribute to deliver projects within your company. I desire to bring my experience and hard work to a company that has multiple projects.
I recently graduated from the University of Utah completing my Bachelors Degree in International Business Management with a strong focus in Economics and Finance. In addition to my International Degree, I have completed over seventy-credits toward my B.S. in Civil Engineering. With this additional ongoing education I have gained substantial technical knowledge and a passion to solve challenging complex problems. I also obtain an Architectural & Interior Design Associates Degree.
Prior to University of Utah, I have enhanced my strategy development, leadership, and analysis skills throughout my twenty years professional working experience. As a Design-Build Project Manager for ten years in millwork, I led multiple teams and suppliers simultaneously on numerous multi-million dollar construction developments successfully. These projects required comprehensive strategic vision, attention to detail, strong analytical skills, and the ability to organize and manage various groups for customer satisfaction. I believe that my twelve-year career in Sales and Marketing trained me to establish relationships for new business and streamline workflow processes to increase company profits.
With my drive, skills, and experience, I am confident that I would be a great contribution.
JB Christopher, New York, NY, US, Senior Project Manager
• Utilized Microsoft Suite to analyze and direct budgets, materials, schedules and install for multiple phases of $3-12
million real estate development projects delivering interior build-outs to high rise development projects nationally.
• Developed, communicated and implemented project procurement strategies for high end residential gut renovations and
new construction projects streamlining existing procedures to a more efficient and time manageable flow.
• Managed the design, supply, budgets and installations of luxury interior while leading a team of colleagues
simultaneously with International offices, and production facilities in New York, Hong Kong and Shenzhen for increased
Rings End, South Salem, NY, Design-Build Project Manager
• Organized and supervised multiple skilled teams, vendor management and sourcing to deliver concurrent high-end
residential Kitchen/Bath and Custom Millwork projects on time and within budget from visual conception through
• Proactively communicate project and cultivate strong relationships with clients, vendors, and contractors.
• Conceptualized, designed, and drafted custom kitchen, bath and furniture design while complying with local
codes/specifications including plumbing and electrical layouts project managing through installation completion.
iClick, White Plains, NY, Marketing Manager
• Coordinated and supervised all phases of marketing plan, including budgeting, direct
marketing, media advertising, trade shows, and pioneered e-mail marketing.
• Implemented this start up company’s first sales database to track sales and research marketing analysis.
• Trained sales team on ACT Sales database while building and increasing an internal target market.
Kodak Imaging, Stamford, CT, US, Account Manager
• Established relationships by networking, cold calling existing and potential clients gaining their time preparing
presentations for scheduled meetings and successfully gaining business increasing company profits.
• Completed an 8-week/9 hour day intense sales training including weekly twenty-minute presentations video taped for
Lead Dog Design, New York, NY, New Business Development
• Consistently met and exceeded sales targets of this award-winning web development company, marketing our products
and services for a win-win investment.
• Introduced Company Branding and Marketing Revenue to Fortune 500 companies, gaining business and revenue with
Morgan Stanley-Dean Witter merger.
TECA Corporation, Pleasantville, NY, US, Sales Representative
• Medical Inside Sales for Neurodiagnostic disposable EMG/EEG needles and accessories.
• Communicated and budgeted annual contracts for automated scheduled product shipments, gaining future retainer
revenue while increasing company sales.
The University of Utah, Salt Lake City, UT, US, Bachelors, International Business
Strong Focus in Economics and Finance
• Completed 2+ years towards Civil Engineering B.S. participating in challenging mathematical and scientific problem solving. Member of American Society of Civil Engineering (ASCE) Student Chapter.
Berkeley College, Waldwick, NJ, Architectural & Interior Design