Jones Lang LaSalle, New York, NY, US, Senior Project Manager
Client: Madison Square Garden Value: 1 Billion+ SF: 1,085,750
Sports and Concert Arena:
• “Transformation” of the “World’s Most Famous Arena”.
• Extensive gut/rebuild of mechanical, electrical, offices, restaurants and retail spaces.
• Phased Construction while the Garden was occupied and shut down for three summers.
• Owner’s Representative with Turner Construction as the construction manager.
• Personally Credited with Millions of Dollars in change order review savings.
Client: Empire State Building Value: 3.5 Million to 16 Million SF: 100,000
Retail, Infrastructure, Tenant Build Out:
• Fast paced, short duration, complex, Retail, Infrastructure, White-box and Pre-builts.
• Responsible for creating budgets, procuring design/construction team, assisting in design development, technical review, permitting, quality control and closeout.
• Provide direction, insight and assistance to project team for the resolution of difficult project issues associated with an 80 year old high rise building.
• Developed detailed logistics and schedule for building wide elevator restoration project.
Client: Port Authority of New York and New Jersey World Trade Center Redevelopment
Value: 1.6 Billion SF: 2,000,000+
Retail Development, Commercial Parking, Infrastructure, Core and Shell High Rise:
• Extension of Developer’s Staff for the reconstruction of the World Trade Center with Tishman and Turner as Construction Managers.
• Managed Port Authority/Silverstein Properties procurement and payment process.
• Oversight and technical coordination of design and construction activities.
• Multi-Stakeholder liaison between World Trade Center Redevelopment, World Trade Center Construction and other site stakeholders such as Silverstein Property Developer and Westfield Developer.
• Team lead in development of complex multi-site, multi-building type construction schedule. Requiring evaluation and understanding of multiple site-wide construction schedules, infrastructure and logistic plans
VRH Construction, Englewood, NJ, US, Project Manager
Client: Port Authority of New York and New Jersey
Project Value: Multiple Projects 30+ Million SF: 200,000+
Newark Liberty International: Multiple Terminal B Projects: Terminal wide integrated baggage system, structural modifications, grade beams, asbestos abatement, MEP systems, fire alarm and BMS system integration with existing systems.
• Managed construction on airside and terminal side of fully operational airport.
• Team lead to Superintendent, Assistant Project Manager and Office Manager.
• Responsible to coordinate the multi-phased project among various agencies including: PANYNJ, Airport Utility Systems Management, TSA, US Customs and FAA.
• Build out of British Airways Ticketing Area on lower level of Terminal.
Client: Federal Aviation Administration
Project Value: 8 Million SF: 14,000
Design/Build Air Traffic Control Tower, Base Building and Data Center (FAA Critical Faculty): Eight Story control tower, 6,500-sqft Base Building, emergency generator, two chillers, underground utilities, MEP systems, complex fire alarm systems and site-work.
• Provided technical assistance to architects/engineers with redundant, integrated and complex MEP and seismic systems including commissioning of MEPs.
• Direct Supervisor of Superintendent, Assistant Project Manager, Office Engineer, Architectural Quality Control Inspector and MEP Quality Control Inspector.
Allstate Construction, Tallahassee, FL, US, Project Manager
Client: Florida State Department of Juvenile Justice
Project Value: 13 Million SF: 160,000+
Design/Build High Security Juvenile Detention Facility (112 Beds), Access Road and Infrastructure: ground up masonry and hollow core precast concrete structure on 8-acre site, including roads, parking lots, underground utilities. Located in Miami, Florida
• Lead Manager of design/construction team from 50% DD through close out.
• Responsible for Coordination and Quality Control of site-wide systems, including fire alarm, life safety, emergency generator, security systems and MEP systems.
• Value Engineered designed architectural and mechanical systems as well as construction means and methods
Client: Florida State University/Florida State Government
Project Value- Multiple: 50 Million SF: 200,000+
Construction Manager not at risk and at risk
• Ground up Utilities Plant Office Building, electrical duct banks, chiller projects, biology lab sea water intake, roadwork, library renovation, pharmacy renovation, roofing, historical structure renovation, nursing school exterior water proofing and campus wide signage.
• Publicly procured and bid projects following strict government guidelines.
• Transparency with University/Government on budgets, contracts, bid packages, fees, etc.
Contracting Business Owner, Florida & New York, Owner
Commercial/Residential contracting company. 100% Client Referred business
Florida Institute of Technology, On-Line, Masters, MBA Project Management
Florida Agricultural and Mechanical University, Tallahassee, FL, US, Bachelors, Building Construction Engineering