Registered Architect - State of New York
A.B.A. Atlas Member
I am a highly qualified architect/ project manager with extensive background in healthcare, hospital, commercial, industrial, multi-family and single family architecture and design. I am proficient in AutoCAD 2012/2013/2015. I have been in my field for more than 16 years and I am looking for a position with more opportunity for advancement.
DeGiaimo Group Architects, LLP, Rockville Centre, NY, US, Project Manager
Sleepy's LLC, Hicksville, NY, US, Project Manager
• Perform field surveys and write reports for perspective locations including field measurements, drafting of existing conditions, preliminary renovation budgets, permit requirements for local municipalities and overall building analysis.
• Create preliminary retail layouts for the site specific conditions and assist junior architects in the creation of Design Intent documents for distribution to land lords and project consultants.
• Review architectural and mechanical drawings submitted for compliance with Design Intent Documents.
• Create budgets for interior build outs and submit appropriation requests for funding of renovation projects.
• Create bid packages and distribute for pricing, review bids and award projects.
• Review and process change orders, credits and contractor invoices. Track invoices against overall commitment status for the project.
• Perform site visits to monitor construction progress and address on site conditions.
• Perform project completion walk through and compile contractor punch list to close out projects.
• Manage all phases of projects from concept/design, crew management and project completion.
• Act as single point of contact to external vendors and contractors.
• Travel to locations throughout New York, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Maryland, Washington D.C., Virginia, Indiana and the greater Chicago land area.
SRF Architects, Amityville, NY, US, Architect/ Project Manager
• Design and construction drawings for many departments within South Nassau Hospital, Oceanside, NY. Including, Pediatric, Dialysis, Endoscopy, Emergency Department, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation/ Oncology and administrative space.
• Design and construction drawings for multiple family house projects including, The Oaks at Broadlawn in Massapequa, South Shore Villas in West Babylon, New Point Estates in Amityville, Wellington Place Villas in Amityville and Cypress Way in Islip.
• Design and construction drawings including structural design for single family residential projects including new homes and additions.
• Lead and direct in field measurements for incoming projects.
• Prepare color site plan, floor plan and elevations for town board hearings and sales offices.
• Log and review shop drawings for structural steel, custom casework, doors and hardware, windows and toilet accessories.
• Various commercial projects including Tutor Time of Lindenhurst, Checkers, 7-11 and multiple shell designs for Chase Bank and Bethpage Federal Credit Union.
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Old Westbury, NY, US, BArch, Architecture