I have held positions in a mixed bag of design fields. Currently, I am pursuing my continuation with landscape architecture. My short term goal is to work with a design firm in an urban environment and become a registered landscape architect as quickly as possible.
My goal in landscape architecture is to use sustainable methods to create spaces where large groups of people can interact with each other and their surroundings. I am excited by architecture, urban environments such as waterfronts, parks, streetscapes, and plazas.
Freelance Designer, Athens, GA, US, Freelance Designer
• Implemented a wide array of projects including residential design, designing advertisements, designing logos, owning and managing an online merchandise store, metal fabrication, and electrical drafting.
• Utilized CAD drafting, graphic design, construction, and mixed media art.
Printz Plus, Watkinsville, GA, US, Graphic Designer
• Maintained and enhanced product quality of outgoing signage and graphics.
• Created logos, brochures, signs, business cards, and flyers quickly.
• Managed multiple projects, maintained client relations, maintained hardware, and maintained inventory.
David Edmonds Design, Sydney, AU, Potter
Hand made high end ceramic tableware with Sydney artist David Edmonds.
Telstra Child Flight, Sydney, AU, Contract Graphic Designer
• Produced newsletters, flyers, brochures, and annual reports for use by fundraising team.
• Worked independently and occasionally with subcontractors.
Dix.Lathrop & Associates, Orlando, FL, US, Landscape Designer I
• Undertook multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines.
• Designed landscape, hardscape, lighting, and construction detail plans.
• Produced preliminary drawings such as code plans, produced concept packages and boards,
compiled technical CAD drawing packages, selected materials, produced 3D illustrations, and
produced cost estimates.
• Visited and analyzed sites before, during, and after construction.
• Conducted team and independent work.
• Coordinated between consultants and interacted with clients.
• Lead Designer for SunRail (commuter rail project in central Florida)
- Designed site plans for Park-N-Ride and Urban Stations.
- Participated in numerous municipal / jurisdictional and client meetings.
- Administered extensive project coordination.
• Planned and coordinated office events.
DTJ Design, Boulder, CO, US, Planning Intern
• Produced conceptual drawing packages and boards for community designs.
• Produced digital and hand drawn presentation and marketing graphics.
• Researched project locations. Analyzed and assimilated information about similar projects within region.
The University of Georgia, Athens, GA, US, Bachelors, Landscape Architecture
• Awarded state, private, and university scholarships
• Awarded the opportunity of an extended internship
• Graduated magna cum laude, 3.7 GPA, Dean’s List, Presidential Scholar