Soleil & Associates, LLP, Brooklyn, NY, US, Legal Assistant/Administrative Assistant
• Provide every visitor/ client with excellent service and interaction. Answer phone by using Cisco Phone System.
• Serve as an Assistant/Paralegal to the Chief Counsel/Chairman and three Associate Attorneys assisting during depositions, recording witness statements, legal research, and other projects/cases as requested.
• Distribute bi-weekly paychecks to employees; assist Chief Counsel with payroll (time, OT, sick, and vacation). Handle petty cash. Oversee budget for office supplies.
• Screen and Review resumes for prospective employees.
• Handle all Mail and postage
• Draft memos and case briefs by time-specific deadlines. Supervise and advise Legal Interns
• Various clerical tasks including: file maintenance and management using computer database systems; call management; calendar management and appointment scheduling.
New York City College of Technology, BArch, Legal Studies