see all...Viewing 3 out of 7 projects
Boston College High School, Boston, MA, US, Visual Arts Instructor & Administrative Assistant
• Taught Visual Arts courses to students from grades 9 through 12, including Drawing, Digital Photography, 3D Design, and Architectural Drawing.
• Developed students’ technical drawing and drafting abilities, creating projects dealing with sections, elevations, planning, and architectural rendering.
• Created an Architectural Design course for upperclassmen focused on the design process and modeling.
• Worked in the Middle School division, overseeing data entry, student behavior, and school functions.
Regis Jesuit High School, Aurora, CO, US, Architectural Instructor & Theology Instructor
• Designed and constructed theatre sets for the Drama program.
• Taught Theology to sophomores, specifically the Scriptures including literary exegesis and analysis.
• Taught Architecture, covering subjects as methods, forms and organizations, architectural history, and design.
• Developed hand-drawing, CAD, computer model, and urban design abilities of students in the classroom.
• Wrote course curriculum for Architecture classes.
Gaudreau Inc, Baltimore, MD, US, Architectural Intern
• Aided principals with CAD revisions on libraries and commercial buildings, including bathrooms and utilities.
• Documented and researched green and sustainable architectural design projects in the Maryland area.
• Worked on LEED-certified projects and calculated daylighting studies for Catonsville public library.
• Created a library of sustainable research materials and data and Revit presentation models.
• Interviewed USBGC and sustainable professionals for research purposes.
John Malick & Associates, Emeryville, CA, US, Architectural Intern
• Assisted the firm partner with construction documents and drafting including high end residential projects.
• Documented sites and constructed physical models for clients and the firm.
University of Notre Dame, South Bend, IN, US, BArch, Architecture
Bachelor of Architecture
• Minor in Theology
• Concentration in Furniture Design