I'm a freelance Designer with experience in: High End Residential, Hospitality and Commercial Interiors.
I am located in Dade County and would like a permanent position at a firm with a long term relationship.
I am goal oriented, very organized, responsible, a team player, knowledgeable in all aspects of design.
Vstarr Interiors, Jupiter Island, FL, US, Design Director
• design consulting, project management, and sales experience in high-end residential and hospitality projects.
• Worked directly with associates to create, build and enhance the company’s presence in the design community.
• Successfully developed new contacts and nurture existing relationships with clients, architects, contractors, project managers, vendors, to enhance the firm’s marketing positioning and increase design opportunities.
• Coordinated responses to requests for proposals developing tailored materials,
Language, scope of services, project schedules, project approach, specifications
and interior design fees.
• Develop custom presentations for potential and current clients to
demonstrate the firm’s capabilities and project experience relative to the
client’s requirements. Products include floor plans, colored renderings, presentation boards, and loose materials.
Casa Conde, Inc., Pompano Beach, FL, US, Designer/Co-Owner
Designer & Co-owner
In charge of company's daily operations, maintained Resource Library, Accounting, Contracts, Ordering, Project Management, Custom design for High end residential and Commercial projects.
Developed presentations and FF&E Boards, Studio Designer Proposals.
Coordinated Installations and project management for full project completion.
EXPO Design Center, Atlanta, GA, US, Design Trainer
Design Trainer: 23 EXPO Design Stores
Specialized in Flooring materials: Porcelain, ceramic, marble, granite, soap stone, onyx etc.
In charge of teaching course on the different materials and custom lines Design Showroom carried.
Created manual to teach tile sales people how to design with different materials and the different characteristics each material posses.
Evaluated each Design Center located in 23 different states.
Assisted Senior Buyer in choosing materials for different Design Centers.
Florida State University, Tallahassee, FL, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
Bachelor of Science in Interior Design
Broward Community College, Davie, FL, US, Architecture
Associate of the Arts Degree in Architecture
Kitchen Design Competition, 1st Place
Kitchen Design Competition sponsored by Hans Grohe & Interior Design Magazine: awarded First Place in 2006