As an Architectural Designer, I have experience with projects of all scales and in all phases of design including interior design and some engineering experience. I believe being detail oriented and well organized is essential to the successful outcome of a project as is the ability to communicate with those involved. An industrious work ethic, the ability to plan for deadlines, and skills to manage a multifaceted workload make me a successful designer.
While I work well individually, I also enjoy working in teams to perform a greater task. I have a desire to learn, a positive attitude, and the ability to understand and thoughtfully approach situations from a variety of viewpoints. Ultimately, I enjoy working with clients and making their visions become a reality.
SHREMSHOCK ARCHITECTS INC., New Albany, OH, US, Job Captain
M+A Architects, Columbus, OH, US, Design Consultant
Williard Ferm Architects, Architectural Designer
- Schematic Design, Design Development, Construction Documents, Construction Administration, LEED, General Office Work
- Assisted with Wilson Community College Master Plan. Worked closely with in house Engineer on LEED certification for two projects: Wilson Community College Student Services Building, and Wildlife Administrative Headquarters & Education Center.
North Carolina State University, Graduate Teaching Assistant
- Mechanical Systems ARC 414, Teaching Assistant to the professor, Class covered HVAC, Electrical, Acoustics, Lighting, Vertical Transportation, Plumbing design, Storm Water Management, and Fire Prevention
Duda Paine Architects, Intern Architect
- Schematic Design, Design Development, Model Building, Generation of 3D Presentation Drawings, General Office Work
- Projects included Schematic design and presentation documents for a 750,000 square foot office building and parking deck for the 900 E. Broughton at the Savannah River Landing Project in Savannah, GA. and Final display model for West End Summit office building in Nashville, TN.
Shawn Walker and Associates, Intern Architect
- Schematic Design, Construction Documents, Bidding and Contract Negotiation, Field Measuring, Site Surveys, Drawing Existing Structures, Interior Design, Generation of 3D Presentation Drawings, General Office Work (Copies, Filing, Office Organization, Mail, Communication Documents).
North Carolina State University, MArch, Architecture
The Ohio State University, Bachelors, Architecture