Im an Architect whos been exposed to a multi racial environment. I've been working since 1999 as an Architectural Coordinator/Engineer/Project Engineer. I have 14 years of working experience in Project Management preferably on structural works and building construction of schools, warehouses, car parks, Industrial building, government office and others. Ive also been involved in bridges, highways, roads and other civil works
Shimizu Corporation, Singapore, SG, Coordinator
• Coordination of architectural trades of the condominium project.
• Endorsement of architectural shop drawings, method statement, catalogues and sample material for consultant approval.
• Preparation of request for information (RFI) & request for approval (RFA) of architectural related issues.
• Management and coordination of architectural works contractor (Brickworks, tiles, cabinet, ceiling, windows, façade glass, painting, timber and metal doors, waterproofing and others)
• Coordination with the consultant and client for any changes and clarification on the design intention.
• Preparation & dissemination of minutes of meeting and notes for the weekly progress meeting.
• Plant/factory inspection of samples for production of materials for quality and control sample.
• Preparation of monthly reports for site progress and shop drawing progress.
Harvard University, Cambridge, MA, US, Urban Planning
Pamantasan njg Lungsod ng Maynila, Manila, PH, BArch, Architecture