I recently pursued a surface design program in Paris, France, finalizing my academic career as an interior design graduate of The Fashion Institute of Technology located in New York City. I obtained my Bachelors Degree in Interior Design from the Fashion Institute of Technology. I am also pursuing a Master Degree in Sustainability at the same New York City campus.
I have a great appreciation for architecture and the preservation of interiors plus the educational qualifications to back it up. I possess strong problem-solving skills with experience in high-end residential and commercial real estate in Manhattan and Westchester Counties. I also have a great appreciation for Interior design and the history of Interiors. Along with twenty years of high end customer service experience in corporate, hospitality, retail and the entertainment industries.
I am versed in historical period styles and am a decorative artist specializing in the restoration and preservation of interiors, exteriors and furnishings.
I am versed in design industry software such as AutoCAD with experience creating AutoCAD 3D color renderings and floor plans. Additional skills include working knowledge of Sketch-Up, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop and presentation software PowerPoint and Prezi.
I have a flexible schedule and am able to work during weekends/holidays.
I invite you to please take a look at my enclosed resume.
Alpha Workshops, New York, NY, US, Interior Artist
• Design and construct custom furniture.
• Design decorative textures for textiles furniture and wallpaper lines.
• Design and install custom works of art for corporate clients
• Conceived and constructed high-end interior finishes and furniture for leading Industry professionals.
• Specializing in decorative paint treatments, custom surface treatments, restoration, gilding, refinishing and faux finishes.
• Instruct and supervise new staff of the Alpha Workshops
• OSHA (35 hour ) certified
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York, New York City campus 27th Street, Bachelors, Interior Design
Successfully pursued a BFA-Interior Design, Completed May, 2013
• Finalized academic career studying a surface design course in Paris France 6/2013
• Overall GPA 3.54
• Officer-FIT Interior Design Club 2009 - 2013
• Dean’s list since 6/12
• Versed in AutoCAD, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Power Point, Photoshop, Prezi Sketch- Up and NXT Computer rendering software.