A position as an Executive Assistant where I can continue to enhance my management and client service skills.
Rutgers University- New Brunswick, NJ
Obtaining a B.A. in Economics and Communications (Class of 2014)
Technical: Microsoft Office- Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook, Salesforce.com
Unum Insurance February 2008 – April 2012
• Partner/support to the Account Managers and National Account Manager in providing superior service to the ‘inforce block’ of business.
• Expense management for the entire office, clerical support for the front desk, coordinating and preparing meetings.
• Provide administrative support for office level initiatives to increase quote activity and sales.
• Manage renewals while working directly with the Market Manager, Underwriting, and Account Executives to review renewal rates and strategies.
• Ensure timely and accurate submission of financial changes, experience reports, re-enrollment, customer service inquiries etc.
Elephant Group/Saveology January 2008 – November 2011
• Working with sales department to resolve high escalations while maintaining ownership of escalated issues until resolved completely.
• Respond to customer queries and address service complaints in a timely manner.
• Technical support for sales department.
• Process, track, and manage escalated sales orders through salesforce.com.
Choice Hotels May 2006 – February 2008
• Front desk receptionist in running clerical duties for Comfort Inn hotel.
• Responsible for checking in/out guests, booking and confirming room reservations.
• Answering front desk service calls, arranging tours, taxicabs, restaurants and other related guest services.
• Performed bookkeeping activities such as balancing cash accounts.
First Investors (Internship) December 2006 – April 2007
• Worked as a finance intern to enhance my educational and working experience.
• Assisted in developing financial plans and analyzing investment options.
• Used asset allocation models, mutual funds and variable products to determine the best investment option.
Spherion Corporation- Intuit (Internship) September 2005 – May 2006
• Responsible for the territory management of 10 retailer accounts for the sales and merchandising for Quicken, QuickBooks and Turbo Tax software.
• Worked within the organization to assemble detailed proposals for the products and/or custom solutions.
• Acquired account management skills by taking ownership of a specific territory for an industry leading product line.
• Increased revenue in my territory by 613,000 for the fiscal year ’05.
H &R Block (Seasonal) January 2006 – April 2006
• Client service coordinator- determine clients service needs, using the Matching clients software.
• Assisting client with proper tax information.
• Distribute refund anticipation loan in addition to collecting and recording client electronic checks and payments for returns.
*Salary Requirement: $45,000 - $50,000
Rutgers University, New Brunswick, NJ, US, Bachelors, Economics & Communications