Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, Lab Monitor
- Provided students with recommendations on paper medium/quality for printing
- Managed different paper quality for plotters for students to print on.
- Instructed students and professors on how to print and plot their work.
- Facilitated projection presentations for professors.
- Helped install computers and projectors throughout the campus.
- Monitored the installation of a variety of software to computers.
- Instructed students and professors on how to use Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Rhinoceros, AutoCAD, and Microsoft Suite.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, Teacher's Assistant
- Appointed as a TA to a required course within the Bachelor of Architecture program.
- Assisted the Professor with providing feedback for students during class.
- Instructed students with their projects outside of class.
- Conducted weekend classes to teach students advanced commands in software such as AutoCAD and Rhinoceros.
- Provided technical and infrastructural support to students.
- Taught students how to properly draw axonometric drawings digitally and physically.
- Attended final reviews as a juror to critique and evaluate students’ work throughout the semester.
Pratt Institute, Brooklyn, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
Dean's List, Award