see all...Viewing 3 out of 5 projects
I am a recent graduate from the Fashion Institute of Technology with a Bachelor’s Degree in Interior Design with experience working as a design intern in residential and hospitality design firms. Additionally, I am a former business consultant with a Bachelor’s Degree in Finance and three years experience in the client serving industry performing internal process improvement consultations for large corporations. I have proficiency in AutoCAD, AccuRender, Adobe, and Microsoft software, as well as Design Manager. I am a skillful hand renderer and received an award from Save-A-Sample for my rendering ability in 2012.
BG Studio, New York, NY, US, Design Intern
- Support junior and senior designers in preparing client and internal presentations
- Specify materials and products for residential and hospitality design projects
- Collect imagery and materials to support the firm’s design intentions and concepts
Workshop APD, New York, NY, US, Summer Design Intern
- Updated AutoCAD Drawings
- Gathered pricing and prepared client proposals
- Ordered samples and supplied product option
Studio Luxe, New York, NY, US, Design Assistant
- Assisted with project design schemes selections (i.e. fabric/furniture selection)
- Produced client proposals and purchase orders
- Provide project management assistance, such as, budgeting, payment record keeping and record organization
Ernst & Young LLP, New York, NY, US, Advisory Services Senior Associate
- Provided consulting and internal audit services for clients in the retail, pharmaceutical and media industries, government contractors and non-profit organizations.
- Recorded and interpreted business data through meetings with clients and senior management.
- Managed project engagement teams to verify the integrity of fieldwork
- Maintained client relationships throughout engagements providing the information necessary to perform successful consultations.
Fashion Institute of Technology, State University of New York, New York, NY, US, Bachelors, Interior Design
St. John's University, Jamaica, NY, US, Bachelors, Finance
Fashion Institue of Technology Bachelor of Fine Arts Academic Achievement in Interior Design, Award
Metal received at graduation for overall academic achievement (high GPA) in the Interior Design program.
Save-A-Sample Hand Rendering Competition, 1st Place
Hand rendering competition where an original copy of a hand rendering of any school project is submitted for review.