I aim to join as an intern architect in a company where I can use my knowledge and years of field and office experience and for the progress of the company and achieve its’ targets.
Gruzen Samton Architects, LLP, New York, NY, US, Architecture Intern
Administrative (Office) Intern from 02/2013 - 05/2013
• Basic Clerical tasks: filing, archiving old projects, reception coverage (front desk phone coverage),
• General Office support and Project Assistance
Architecture Intern from 05/2013 - Present
• Intern assigned to multiple architecture projects
• AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Modeling, Punch List, Site Visits, Presentations, Adobe Creative Suite
NYC School Construction Authority, Long Island City, NY, US, College Intern - Capital Construction Management
Intern to Project Lead Brendan Mullahy - Broadway Education Campus (Rchard R. Green High School); renovation of Ground, First, Second and Mezzazine level.
NYC School Construction Authority, Long Island City, NY, US, SIP Head College Supervisor
• Summer Internship Program (SIP) for high school interns
• Liaison to intern and firms; plan, organize, and execute program activities.
• Train and supervise both the interns and respective college supervisors’
development and performance.
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Old Westbury, NY, US, Resident Assistant
• Trained student leader.
• Community involvement; advocacy and advertisement.
• Management, negotiation and mediation training.
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), New York, NY, US / Old Westbury, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
Bachelor of Architecture (5 Year Professional Degree)