RTKL, Los Angeles, CA, US, Project Architect
• On healthcare projects such as Electro Physiology / Gastro intestinal laboratory. Lead team in production of construction documents using BIM. Adopted initial design to structural and functional demand of the project. Coordinated with other project consultants and equipment supplier to address all project issues prior to construction. Developed and reviewed construction details.
• On commercial, mix use high rise residential, retail, entertainment, coordinated specifications to drawings and was responsible in material research. Leads production of construction documents using BIM and Autocad
• Applied knowledge in local, state building and accessibility codes and was pro-active in searching and mitigating possible code issues
• Responsible for correcting drawings per plan check comments
• Coordinated on project meetings with consultants and contractors discussing concepts, options and solutions. Prepared meeting minutes.
• Articulated design intent while integrating consultant input, provided production goals. Communicated key team responsibilities.
• Solicited team feedback after every project with the intent to identify what worked and what did not
KMA Architecture + Engineering, San Diego, CA, US, SEnior Job Captain
• Coordinated with project manager to determine required man-hours and number of staffs prior the start of Construction document phase for mixed use, high rise residential projects
• Coordinated transformation of initial rough designs into construction documents
• Developed, reviewed and coordinated with clients and consultants specifications vis a vis drawings
• As team leader, guided team members on production of construction documents, assisted in consultant coordination and with ownership and in code and material research
• Responsible for addressing and correcting drawings per plan check comments.
HMC Group, Ontario, CA, US, Senior job Captain
• Worked under the supervision of the project manager on school projects which included new school buildings and modernizations.
• Investigated existing school campuses. Collaborated with clients to determine and develop and in prioritizing requirements vis a vis available budget. In some instances handheld clients and walk them through the process.
• Researched local and state building codes. Responsible in responding to plan check comments towards DSA approval.
• Prepared meeting minutes, respond to rfi’s and mentored junior team members
Fehlman Labarre Architects, San Diego, CA, US, Job Captain
• Responsible for developing prototypes for theater auditoriums ensuring Thx certification
• Prepared construction documents for theater, mixed use retail projects
• Coordinated with different project consultants, identifying possible issues between trades
and mitigate during construction documentation instead of during construction
• Responsible for addressing and correcting drawings per plan check comments
Al Alami Landcsape Architects, Riyadh, SA, Project Architect
• Responsible for construction administration, supervision of an approx. 2,500 sqm. Golf course clubhouse including the development of spot details, material selection and quantity take off’s for billing purposes.
• Responsible for golf course landscape and structure design and drafting that included plant specimen selection, irrigation layout and hard scapes
• Designed and supervised villa/residential building and landscape projects, developed techniques on hard scape construction.
University of Saint Thomas, Manila, Philippines, BArch, B.S. Architecture