see all...Viewing 3 out of 10 projects
Interior Designer and Architect with around two years experience in space design and construction. Versatile, creative and bilingual professional with experience and ability of managing the entire design process from programming to design installation. Diverse skills include, excellent free-hand sketching, space planning, design presentation and client communication.
Iain Campbell Design, ltd, New York, NY, US, Interior Designer/Architect
Iain Campbell Design, ltd is a small scale architecture/ interior design and build company. Experience working directly with the design principle on tasks throughout all design phases. Help accomplished over 20 projects in different scales from programming to construction administration.
• Increased the amount of clients by providing schematic design proposals and space plans. Smoothly communicated with clients on design suggestions and changes.
• Completed site survey and measure independently. Precisely drafted existing plans and electrical conditions.
• Developed and refined proposed space plans and elevations. Designed and drafted details for millworks.
• Generated complete construction drawing sets for NYC DOB inspections and modified revisions by personally cooperating with the expeditor.
• Researched FF&E by visiting D&D building and showrooms. Selected color & material.
• Created presentation materials including 3D models, lighting renders and hand sketches.
• Reviewed shop drawings from vendors. Calculated material use and placed orders.
• Coordinated site walk-throughs with up to 8 subcontractors simultaneously. Supervised and managed construction sites through composing guidelines and punch-lists.
Projects Include: London Terrace Towers, 30 Lincoln Plaza, 2000 Broadway in Lincoln Square, 455 Central Park West Condominium, Imperial House, etc.
Hewn Bros. Inc., Brooklyn, NY, US, Interior / Exhibition Designer
Hewn Bros is a creative company who design and build exhibitions, installations as well as interior spaces. I as a designer participated in multiple types of projects. Specialize in brain storming and visualizing conceptual ideas.
• Identified design concepts with clients and project leader. Provided multiple design solutions by researching and sketching ideas.
• Generated detailed architectural drawings for spaces.
• Developed fabrication methods to realize ideas for installations and fixtures.
• Prototyped and edited ideas ( test colors, materials patterns, etc.)
• Created presentation materials ( models, detailed hand sketches and PPT slides, etc.)
• Cooperated with fabricators and artists to finalize the design in field.
Client Projects Include: Airbnb Marathon Installation, Focus Features broadcast set design, Refinery29 showroom event installation, Major Food Group dining interior, etc.
Philip Mohr Design Studio, Brooklyn, NY, US, Interior Designer Intern
• Worked on multiple commercial and residential interiors as well as exterior spaces.
• Helped sketching conceptual ideas and developed space plans and lighting plans.
• Worked on sourcing and selecting materials and material layouts on both plans and elevations.
• Created digital space models and also physical models.
• Generated renderings, mood boards and design promotional materials.
Pratt Institute, New York, NY, US, Masters, interior design
Degree: Master of Science of Interior Design ( MS )
Jiang Nan University, Wuxi, CN, Bachelors, environmental design
Degree: Bachelor of Art and Design ( BA )