see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
Registered Architect with design and project management experience in residential, educational and transportation projects. Worked in projects from inception to completion. Expert AutoCAD and Microstation user. Advanced REVIT training. Skilled in 3DS Max, Adobe Software and MS Office. Creator of construction documents, 3D models and renderings. Strong detailing skills, Editor and creator of specifications, Construction administration experience. Excellent space planning abilities. Well versed in NYC Zoning and Building Code. Accessible Design, ADA / ANSI A117.1
Metropolitan Transportation Authority, New York, NY, US, Consulting Architect
Provide architectural design services for multiple projects. Present responsibilities include participation in major subway station rebuild projects.
• Assist the Project Architect in the conception and initial design of multimillion-dollar projects.
• Prepare highly detailed construction drawings.
• Provide construction administration services for the “Far Rockaway Nine Stations Rehabilitation Project. This $140 million project involves upgrading all Far Rockaway stations to a state of good repair and to meet current standards.
Karl Fischer Architecture, New York, NY, US, Project Architect
Project management responsibility for the design of a high-rise apartment building and a 186,000 square foot, four-story private school in New York City. Gave support to other projects.
• Performed zoning analysis based New York City zoning laws.
• Developed design and construction drawings for the entire projects.
• Created DOB packages for submission to the New York City Department of Buildings for approval.
• Provided site observation; coordinated with clients, consultants, contractors during design and construction.
HDR / Daniel Frankfurt Engineers and Architects, PC, New York, NY, US, Lead Architectural Designer
Developed and designed construction drawings for a large transportation complex.
• Managed a staff of Architectural Designers in the design phase.
• Participated in the design of the Fulton Transit Center Project for the Metropolitan Transportation Authority.
Earth Tech / TAMS Consultants (now AECOM), New York, NY, US, Project Architect
Oversaw the preparation of initial proposals, design and construction for a K-12 renovation and addition as it was converted to a charter school.
Domenech Hicks & Krockmalnic Architects, New York, NY, US, Senior Designer
Design participation in six projects, including the multi-million dollar Roosevelt Avenue-74th Street Station and a 11- Story Housing Project.
Universidad Nacional Pedro Henríquez Ureña (UNPHU), MArch, School of Architecture and Urban Design
Santo Domingo, DR