▪ To secure a position in a reputed firm where I can utilize my knowledge, professional experience and creativity to accomplish the projects and depicts them through my effective visual communication skills. Also, I would like to exploit my potential for amplifying the profit of the firm and deliver the best output.
Honda Performance Develoment, Valencia, CA, US, Graphic/Interior Designer
▪ Developed a detail oriented and well-organized Microsoft Access database/catalog of several HPD historical assets.
▪ Designed a unique trophy case for the main lobby. After several sketches, the final option was developed through CAD drawing and Photoshop renderings which were used to obtain an estimate and build it.
▪ Created a new building interior assets layout based on objects’ characteristics, event, or aesthetic purposes.
▪ Elaborated graphic art images to develop unique HPD software interface. Retouched racing ad posters and created several Interior Photoshop renderings of walls and display cases to obtain management approval.
2M Engineers, Santa Ana, Designer Assistant
Sihuacoop Financial office project
▪ Designed furniture, fixtures and 700.78 sq./ft. renovation of the new Sihuacoop financial office.
▪ Responsible of creating a welcoming, innovative interior concept based on the corporate color theme.
▪ Provided two floor plan options choosing the ideal solution reinforced with a digital model, perspectives, and furniture specifications which were explained through this project’s design competition.
San Martin Residential Design project
▪ Worked with a partner designing an old house interior in order to create a new rustic, Mediterranean concept.
▪ Created a digital model and perspectives capable of showing the perfect design solution.
▪ Supervised the 1,580.46 sq./ft. house renovation.
Tecana Real Estate, Santa Ana, Architect Assistant
▪ Created CAD drawings, architectural walk-through animation, and hand-rendered color presentations of the proposed housing development which were used to obtain the bank approval which financed the project.
▪ Created an architectural style guide for sales team to keep the housing development concept.
▪ Worked for an architecture firm which desired to create a new housing development based on the principles of the New Urbanism and the architectural characteristics of the housing development surroundings.
San Juan de Dios National Hospital, Santa Ana, Architectural Intern
▪ Worked with a Civil Engineer to present a valuation of the Hospital structure and its possible solutions.
▪ Evaluated building’s architectural condition including materials, spaces planning, adjacencies, and furniture, in order to provide new design solutions.
College of the Canyons, Santa Clarita, CA, US, Interior Design
2 years Associate of Science in Interior Design
Catholic University of El Salvador, Santa Ana, ES, BArch, Architecture
5 years Bachelor of Architecture
Merit Design Winner of the 2012 Daltile Interior Design Contest presented by the ASID foundation, Scholarship