BRAZILIAN ARCHITECT, WITH 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE IN INTERIOR DESIGN, PROJECTS AND CONSTRUCTION.
WANTS TO LIVE IN THE STATES.
BSP Empreendimentos Imobiliários, São Paulo, BR, Architect
- Responsible for managing the firm’s projects, with focus on optimizing land and building usage
- Development of economic feasibility studies for the entire portfolio
- Development of urban studies to better understand the projects’ surroundings
Tecnisa S/A, São Paulo, BR, Architect
- Small and middle size construction and projects management
- Planning of interior construction, forecasting decoration and overall construction costs
- Planning, building and managing showroom decorated apartments
- Participated in the execution of the building model, and responsible for verifying its representativeness.
SustentaX – LEED - U.S. Green Building Council, São Paulo, BR, Construction supervisor
- Responsible for adapting projects in order to incorporate LEED certification pre requisites
- Responsible for verifying LEED standards in construction sites
- Responsible for receiving and managing documents that asserted the origins and ends of the construction materials
MF Arquitetos / Sulplan Construtora, São Paulo, BR, intern
- Projects of buildings, stores, apartments and houses.
- Constructions supervisor
- Visit in stores with clients in order to buy decorations for the construction
- Execution of building models
Prefeitura do Município de São Paulo, São Paulo, BR, Intern
Mapping green áreas of the city in order to do projects of squares for public entretainment
Fiorella Perri Design de Interiores, São Paulo, BR, Intern
- Projects of interior design and small houses.
- Construction supervisor
- Joinery Projects
Universidade Presbiteriana Mackenzie, São Paulo, BR, BArch, Architecture and Urbanism
Lakeridge High School, Lake Oswego, OR, US, High School, Junior Year
Exchange student - Junior Year