see all...Viewing 3 out of 4 projects
I'm an architecture student who focuses on visualization techniques for ideas and buildings, including BIM modeling, 3D modeling and rendering, game engine integration and interactivity, and other methods.
Penn State Schools of Arts and Architecture, State College, PA, US, Implementation Specialist
• Led a team of four graduate students to design an application for iOS and Android devices.
• Directed creation of application interface assets by other team members.
• Ensured achievement of project goals based on proposal documentation and client meetings
• Wrote lesson plans and educational content based on chosen topics.
• Documented and coded application scripts based on the initial design concept.
• Provided selection advice and mentoring for project software purchases.
Penn State AIAS, State College, PA, US, Visualization Chair
• Directed and executed a conference event.
• Developed methods and workflows for interactive 3D visualization of architectural projects.
• Coordinated with conference leadership to develop programs and activities within the conference
scope and budget.
DCM-DESIGNS, Venice, CA, US, Summer Intern
• Individually redesigned and drafted plans for an existing security desk and loading dock.
• Prepared drawing sets for a two-story cold shell data center based on existing designs in Santa Clara,
• Collaborated with Landscape Architects, Civil Engineers, and other consultants to landscape a site in
Los Angeles, California.
Sarfatty Associates, Wilmette, IL, US, Summer Intern
• Individually drafted as-built conditions, compiled schedules, fixed mark-ups and designed casework for hotel lobby renovations in Edison, New Jersey; Louisville, Kentucky; Irvine, California; and Oakland,
California to meet project deadlines.
• Researched and documented local building codes for hotel lobby renovations in Manchester,
Connecticut; and Frederick, Maryland.
• Created and revised construction documents for Starbucks kiosks in Costa Mesa, California; Brooklyn,
New York; and Troy, Michigan.
• Planned, programmed, and designed a 4-cabin and lounge complex for a summer camp in Conover,
The Pennsylvania State University (Penn State), State College, PA, US, BArch, Architecture
Major in Architecture with a Minor in History.