Hajjar & Associates INC., Miami, FL, US, junior architect
• Designed and managed projects in commercial, Residential, Educational projects. Preparing construction documents, proposals and managing projects through the completion.
• Prepared sites environmental analysis, design, and building cost analysis for the project. Responsible for client contact and coordinate work procedures with project team.
• Coordinated construction process and construction sequence with the general contractor and the client.
• Conducted scheduled site visit and attend construction progress meetings to observe/review the in-progress and completed construction work.
• Prepared as-built drawings, detail drawings for residential, Educational and retail projects
• Prepared drawings for several school projects based on ADA design guidelines
• Prepared cost estimate and project schedule
• Provided the client/s with weekly analysis and evaluation of their current project status.
• Miami-Dade County Public Schools (MDCPS) –Renovation projects
Snapper-Creek Elementary School
Vineland K-8 Center
Ruth Owens Kruse Ed Center
(Project Manager and Designer, Responsible for scope of work preparation, Presentation package for the client, Design based on MDCPS Design Criteria and Florida Building Code (FBC), Construction Documents)
• Miami-Dade County Public Schools (MDCPS) –New Playground design
Treasure Island Elementary School
(Designer and Project Manager)
Cube2 architecture, Miami, FL, US, intern architect
• Prepared drawings for schematic design and design development
• Developed design sketches, renderings, models and graphics for presentation materials
• Prepared contract documents including details, sections, elevations and schedules
• Worked on construction documents on residential and commercial buildings through AutoCAD Revit software,
Schematic design, detailing, and Façade design and drawing preparation of residential and commercial buildings
• Worked on the renovation of several residential projects including measuring existing buildings and structures,
design and preparing the renovation documents based on building codes and also LEED
Florida International University School of Architecture January 2010-January2011, Miami, FL, US, Research assistant
• Collaborated on a funded project by the U.S. Department of Education: “Building Literacy: Integration of Building
Technology and Design in Architectural Education”. The Project developed an educational simulation
environment to teach sustainable architecture and systems integration in building design.
• Responsible for researching in the area of architectural technology and sustainable construction, making digital
diagrams and models.
Shahrtash Office of Architecture and urban design, Isfahan, IR, Drafter
• Drafted floor plans and illustrated 3d presentations of several residential projects
Florida International University, Miami, FL, US, MArch, Architecture