see all...Viewing 3 out of 6 projects
I was born twenty one years ago on Long Island. I have been an avid Yankee fan since age five. I like fast cars, baseball and nice clothes. I have an older brother who is studying technology education, presumably working at a school one day. I am currently attending Pratt Institute where I am working towards receiving my bachelors in architecture. I am a passionate person and I love what I do. I live and work between Brooklyn and Dix Hills, New York.
“The goal in life isn’t to live forever, but to create something that will.” - Chuck Palahniuk
Turner Construction Company, Intern - BIM/VDC Department
2012 Summer Intern - Project Manger Assistant
Intern for New York City Business Unit – Construction Project: NYU College of Nursing, College of Dentistry and Bio-Engineering Building - $140M - 170,000 square foot facility
• Assisted in preparing RFIs and Submittal to be sent to the Project Architect.
• Reviewed shop drawings and submittals for accuracy and completeness.
• Distributed appropriate information to subcontractors to keep the job on schedule and up to date.
• Conducted site walkthroughs to observe and review installed work.
2011 Summer Intern - Intern - Preconstruction Engineer Assistant
Intern for New York City's Virtual Design and Construction Department
Assisted in 3D BIM Coordination for World Trade Center Tower 2
• Responsible for clash detection reports and daily model revisions
• Assisted in 3D modeling of shear walls using Revit
• Met with subcontractors to review design changes
Produced Site Safety and Logistics Drawings to be submitted to NYC DOB for Renzo Pianos New Whitney museum and NYU Medical Center renovation and expansion
• Met with project managers to review equipment usage and logistics
Assisted in 4D modeling showing scheduling timeline and construction sequencing for Perkins+Will’s New York City Police Academy
Pratt Institute, Architecture Shop Technician
Responsible for day to day operations in all production shop facilities
• Use and maintenance of all shop equipment
• Advising students on production of architectural models
• Facilitate a safe and friendly work environment
Technical knowledge in CNC Mills, 3D Printers, Laser Cutters, Metal/Wood Joinery
ZS Design Architect, PLLC, Preliminary Designer, Draftsman
Drafted Plans, Sections and Elevations Drawings for various Residential projects
• Assisted In redesigning a NYC Landmarks designation home.
Produced Architectural Drawings from Measurements of existing conditions
Pratt Institute, BArch, Architecture
B.Arch - First Professional Degree
Amy Koe Endowment Scholarship, Scholarship
Stabile Endowment Scholarship, Scholarship
Junge Memorial Scholarship, Scholarship
Pratt Institute Leadership Awards Nominee, Nomination
Commack High School Technology Award in Academic Excellence, Award
International Baccalaureate Certificate in Technology, Award
Pratt Institute Presidential Merit Based Scholarship, Scholarship