Interplan LLC., Orlando, FL, US, Intern/Project Coordinator
-To help solve basic design issues in all stages from concept to construction.
-To assist in CAD needs whether that be conceptual renderings or construction documents.
-Coordinate with engineers and other consultants.
-Assist or lead site visits for existing condition reports or construction implementation.
Fielding Nair International, Tampa, FL, US, FreeLance Designer and CAD Technician
- To develop and customize Revit families for project development and ease of use.
University of Florida Vicenza Institute of Architecture, Vicenza, IT, Teaching Assistant
Assisted Professors in lesson plans and student organization for the study aboard program, Vicenza Institute of Architecture.
University of Central Florida, Orlando, FL, US, Research Assistant Technician
To design and build practical sensors and mounts for robotic arm and do data analysis for research:
• Used soldering, microcontrollers, and C programming to make specialized sensors setups
• Designed 3D and 2D drawing in CADD programming to design practical mounts for sensor setups
MTEC, Sarasota, FL, US, Welder/Electrician
To design, build, and provide maintenance on recycling equipment:
• Used Welding (Arc/Stick and MIG) and Torching (Acetylene gas and plasma) to form steel, aluminum, and brass
• Designed, built, and repaired recycling equipment such as loggers, cranes, and other hydraulic machinery
University of Florida, Gainesville, FL, US, BArch, Architecture
Bachelors of Design in Architecture
-Four Architectural Design Semester
-One Semester Study Abroad in Vicenza, Italy ( Vicenza Institute of Architecture)
-Teacher Assistant for Study Abroad in Vicenza, Italy
-CADD classes including ( Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Rhino, Grasshopper, T-Splines, AutoCAD, V-Ray, and Climate Consultant
-Participation in Biomimicry Challenge 2012
-One Semester Furniture Design
Valencia Community College, Orlando, FL, US, Architecture
Associates Degree in Architecture
-Four Architectural Design Semesters
-CADD Classes including AutoCAD, Photoshop, SketchUp, and VRay
-Active member of AIAS Valencia