see all...Viewing 3 out of 9 projects
Innovative Architectural Designer with a passion for creating modern, sustainable and interactive
spaces – pushing the limits through exploration of new media to maximize functionality and hospitality. Creative problem solver with well developed communication and presentation skills, eager to take on new challenges and advance my proficiency.
Ruggieri & Partners, Woodbury, NJ, US, Architectural Designer
Work on many different disciplines within the company including: Surveying, Construction Documents, Space Planning, and Architectural Details. Selected works include:
• Papanier Residence, NJ (4,800 SQ. FT.): Created Elevations, Sections, and Electrical Plans.
• Augden Residence, NJ (4,210 SQ. FT.): Created all construction documentation including plans, sections, elevations, and details.
• Mikell Residence, NJ (12,776 SQ. FT.): Created project visualizations for client presentations
• Aramark Warehouse, NJ (43,164 SQ. FT.): Surveyed and documented the building for renovation and space planning
• Polesse Towing, NJ (2,839 SQ. FT.): Surveyed and documented the building for renovation and created all construction documentation
• Pats Select, NJ (5,517 SQ. FT.): Documented the building for renovation and created all construction documentation
Netronix, Inc., Philadelphia, PA, US, Summer Intern
Developed all designs and 3D models of future corporate campus.
• Maximized sustainability to create a friendly, stress-free work environment to promote collaboration.
Mastoris Construction, Cherry Hill, NJ, US, Design Consultant
Provided design input in development and construction of apartments and shopping centers.
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA, US, BArch, Bachelor of Architecture
Camden County College, Blackwood, NJ, US, Engineering Science
One of ten top images from outstanding student projects on Archinect