I am currently completing my fifth year of a Bachelor of Architecture degree at the New York Institute of Technology, actively pursuing a career in a fast-paced environment that will be conducive to learning and real-world experience.
Hoschler Graziosi Architects, Oyster Bay, NY, US, Staff/Intern Architect
- Visit site to measure and verify existing/built conditions
- Draft existing conditions, create schematic designs, and produce construction
documents for both residential and commercial projects
- Assist in submitting applications and communicating with building
departments and consultants
H2M architects + engineers, Melville, NY, US, Intern
- Visited sites to measure and verify existing conditions, photographing
- Assisted in developing small project proposals as well as construction
documents for firehouses and educational facilities
- Prepared contracts and bid proposals
New York Institute of Technology (NYIT), Old Westbury, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
1 of 12 students chosen to participate in study abroad program in Italy during summer of 2011.
Expected graduation in May, 2013 having achieved cumulative GPA of 3.5.
Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY, US, BArch, Architecture
Completed first year of BArch Degree at Syracuse University before transferring.
Dean’s Honor List for Academic Excellence, Award
Awarded to the Dean's List for 3 semesters, signifying a minimum GPA of 3.5 for each semester.
Awarded the highest level scholarship at NYIT for 8 consecutive semesters.