HNTB, Los Angeles, CA, US, Architect II
Produced programming/planning, schematic, design, and construction drawings in Revit for several large commercial projects with a focus on aviation.
Managed 64 Million dollar project on site: RFI's, submittals, change order requests, proposal requests, weekly construction meetings with the contractor and client
Incorporated LEED experience as the project team leader for a LEED Gold project.
Projects include: LAX, Santa Barbara Airport Terminal, Salt Lake City Airport Terminal Development Program, Las Cruces Convention Center, Human Resources Center of Excellence, USACE Louisville District - Fort Knox, Kentucky
Reveal Studios, Simi Valley, CA, US, Architecture Intern
- Assisted co-workers on demolition, design, and construction documents of modern custom homes in Pasadena and Simi Valley
- Produced preliminary layout drawings for a small regional central valley shopping center
- Organized the office reference and sample library for the use of employees and clients
- Prepared planning commission presentation drawings for 12 house development
- Incorporated value engineering changes to comply with budget for 5 unit apartment building in Colorado
- Facilitated in site verification of dimensions in arson reconstruction job
- Staked out footprint of 7,500s.f. home on virgin lot in preparation for L.A. County planning review
Philadelphia University, Philadelphia, PA, US, BArch, Architecture
Philadelphia University Faculty Merit Scholarship Award Recipient 2001-2006
Study Abroad: The American University of Rome Spring 2005
Santa Barbara AIA Design Award, 1st Place
Santa Barbara Airport Terminal Project Awarded first place at the annual Santa Barbara AIA Design Awards.
Philadelphia University Faculty Merit Scholarship, Scholarship
Faculty Merit Scholarship Awarded from 2001-2006